High from Seattle!

Unklerawb

420 Member
Hello! New here and have done a few grows. Started with soiless but am now doing super soil. Built a PVC frame grow tent that is 7' L X 4' W X 6.5' H. PVC is covered by tarps. Inside tent walls have mylar blankets covering them. In a 5' x 4' area I'm currently flowering 6 plants under a 1500w LED full spec and then have in the 2' x 4' veg area all my seedlings, clones and veg period plants under a 1000w LED full spec. I'm not currently in Seattle but in a much more tropical environment, so I have a small inverter type AC unit to keep the grow space a cool 73-78 degrees. I have a couple small fans in there, as well, and a co2 bag hung from top. Have a DIY plan to make co2, too, but not sure how much it will increase the co2 content inside tent. I don't use an exhaust system as the ac draws from outside air and seems to be keeping it fresh in there. Should I post pics of my space here? Does this seem like a sufficient setup for a productive grow? Any constructive feed back is welcome!

Welcome to 420 magazine Unklerawb ,we’d like to see that grow in a journal! Have you been thru the site ? The top left block will get you to the menu ,select scroll down to grow then select, then grow journals select, then how to make a journal! But do show us some pics of the start up of your journal. Once the journal is started you’ll get every one checking it out with help of advice?

Welcome, enjoy the ride here at 420 forums!

Back
Top Bottom