First time grower

D1nOnly087

420 Member
Hello every. This is my first time grow. Really excited but kind of nervous. I'm starting in 4 x 8 ft grow tent. Seeds are feminized notorious THC. Have 2 x HLG 650. 8 IN AC infinity exhaust fan. RDWC 8 13 gal bucket plant site with 8 in net pot with 13 gal reservoir outside of tent. Will be running co2 and 4 uva 3ft hlg for flowing stage. 1/2 HP water chiller. Seeds are germinating. Setup should be running by the end of today. Will start journal as soon as seedling enter system. Wish me luck and thanks

20220815_123033.jpg

20220815_123008.jpg

Hello every. This is my first time grow. Really excited but kind of nervous. I'm starting in 4 x 8 ft grow tent. Seeds are feminized notorious THC. Have 2 x HLG 650. 8 IN AC infinity exhaust fan. RDWC 8 13 gal bucket plant site with 8 in net pot with 13 gal reservoir outside of tent. Will be running co2 and 4 uva 3ft hlg for flowing stage. 1/2 HP water chiller. Seeds are germinating. Setup should be running by the end of today. Will start journal as soon as seedling enter system. Wish me luck and thanks

20220815_123033.jpg

20220815_123008.jpg
Welcome to the site @D1nOnly087 , very impressive setup you are starting your grow with. It will be great to see some of that savvy of yours in action with your upcoming journal.
Stay safe my friend and continue with updates.

20220815_123033.jpg

20220815_123008.jpg
@Phytoplankton

NTH

Welcome D1nOnly087 to 420 Magazine! Very much interested in reading and looking at pictures of your new grow with a huge tent and big lights. Wish you the best of luck with no major problems along the way. Have never grown indoors, only outdoors because for me it has always seemed easier although one cannot control the weather and it's effects.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @D1nOnly087

Very nice setup for a first grow; most of us have to build our system as we grow.
You mentioned about starting a grow journal later, here is the information.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to the forum @D1nOnly087 :welcome: That's a really nice setup you have. Good luck with your first grow!

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome: @D1nOnly087
Hope your doing well my .

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom