A garden rez holds less than my bladder

steelcap956

Probably has same temp as well. So I decided to keep f***in with it and did some studying about plant life in general and hydroponic basics. I decided to add Great White mycorrhizae powder to the tap/distilled water I got in the rez. Ppm at 295 temp at 80 and pH 5.9-6.2. that's with MG liquid plant food provided by Aerogarden. I cant decide if I'm gonna try another unknown bag seed or a serrano pepper seed as a trial run. I just want to experiment with adjusting solution and nutrients and taking readings. If any experienced growers read this please give input on books or sites to study. Thanks

Probably has same temp as well. So I decided to keep f***in with it and did some studying about plant life in general and hydroponic basics. I decided to add Great White mycorrhizae powder to the tap/distilled water I got in the rez. Ppm at 295 temp at 80 and pH 5.9-6.2. that's with MG liquid plant food provided by Aerogarden. I cant decide if I'm gonna try another unknown bag seed or a serrano pepper seed as a trial run. I just want to experiment with adjusting solution and nutrients and taking readings. If any experienced growers read this please give input on books or sites to study. Thanks

The res temps are high for hydro. I would look at adding some Dutch Masters Zone which will help you run at higher temps. There are many threads here on growing in AG's. Here's one to check out:

Greatwolf's Hydro Auto Blueberry & Tangerine Dream Grand Experiment Journal — 2017

I'm running aeroponics and my plants are very healthy.
i run 6 gallons and fill my res when it gets low.
My roots are massive and I'm running Cutting Edge nutes.
I also use silica,5 ml per gallon.
I don't worry about res temps since I use led's,temps aren't a problem.
My tent temps stay around 82 degrees and my plants are very healthy.
Buds are getting fat and stacking nicely.
I'm at around 4 weeks in flower.
I have a journal in progress if you want to check out how my set up looks and how my plants are looking.
Welcome To My Aeroponic Grow

I'm running aeroponics and my plants are very healthy.
i run 6 gallons and fill my res when it gets low.
My roots are massive and I'm running Cutting Edge nutes.
I also use silica,5 ml per gallon.
I don't worry about res temps since I use led's,temps aren't a problem.
My tent temps stay around 82 degrees and my plants are very healthy.
Buds are getting fat and stacking nicely.
I'm at around 4 weeks in flower.
I have a journal in progress if you want to check out how my set up looks and how my plants are looking.

Checkout the thread on how to add a signature so you can post the link to your journal! ;)

Helpful Links For New Members

Back
Top Bottom