A legend's brother. LOL maybe.

woods brother

I am just a simple ole Hillbilly from GA trying to exercise the rights that I fought for. My brother has been at the forefront of this culture for years and I am trying to keep him up with the times while developing something sustainable for myself.

I am working on building a hydroponic product line for the newbies and oldheads alike. My current j-o-b job gives me a lot of free reign to create and spend hours online doing research.:reading420magazine: I love to throw bubs on the wheel and share my funktional art. I'm trying to get my brother to blow some great glass additions to our ceramic pieces and create some stuff that has never been seen before. I am so thankful ahead of time for all the answers that this wealth of knowledge has already brought me as a guest just reading what members like PitViper have posted over the years.

I think the reasons I finally joined are to gain some validity, advertise my services and most of all have a direct tap to the information that I usually scour for hours to find. Finally... Thank You 420Magazine for hosting this Outstanding Forum.

:thanks:I appreciate the welcome. I will get some picture up as soon as my Black Berry starts cooperating, Stupid Technology.

My experience is more into building and setup. I have grown a lot of fruit, vegis, and herbs for cooking. My wife is not crazy about grass at the house, but i have built a pretty sweet and insulated grow space with an abundance of ventilation and she is coming around. I have thought about doing a picture diary of the build out. I want to make a DVD for building and setting up hydro gardens in all kinds of spaces. Thanks again for the welcome.

Hi woods brother, :welcome: to the 420Magazine.
So nice of you to finally take the plunge and join us. :thanks:
Pictures of your work would be a great addition to the site.
Oh yes, PitViper has done some cool grows. :thumb:
So just keep enjoying and now contributing to the best 420 site on the net.
I'll be watching for your pics.
See you around.
:peace:

start as many threads as you would like,, while typing in, click the photo button and a window will pop up, click on the pics you want, and it will insert them into your post..

I can't wait to see your build :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom