A little hello from me to you

RiverGrows

Figured I should start off by saying hi to the community and expressing my gratitude for the information I have learned here. I've been scouring these pages for quite a while now (a year or 2) and finally decided to join in. I'm about to finish up my second grow here soon and will post more about that later after getting more used to the act of actually posting and not just reading haha. Well not much else to say other than I'm glad to join such a helpful knowledgeable community and am excited to grow with all of you :cheesygrinsmiley: . :Namaste:

11951256_853573724750572_5655146284976107564_n.jpg

Here's a little shot of a nug from my gsc about 40 days in bloom (currently 48). Ran into some problems with this grow such as space, light, and money issues. Ended up having the unfortunate happen and a light fell on my babies creating some stretch and loss of yield. It was horrible I thought they were going to die :straightface: they were beheaded and burnt up..... After cleaning them up (filling up half a garbage bag of loss) and babying them I was able to recover them decently. I was hesitant to switch them to flower after that which led me to a longer than expected veg stage lasting roughly 2 1/2 months. Started out as a T5 and CFL closet grow with 2 plants (Girl scout cookies and Cinex). Ended up switching lights to a 200 w LED complimented with some cfl's shortly before flower. Luckily they have turned out very satisfying and I learned a lot on the way. I'm excited for my next grow and will make a journal from start to finish. Wish I did that with this current one but now with not long til harvest I figure not much I can change about it now. I probably could have avoided a lot of issues if I had some second opinions from some more seasoned patrons but with the help of this forum and you brilliant people I was surprised at how well it did turn out. All that's left is to go up from here and I look forward to that. :blunt:

IMAG12904.jpg
IMAG12838.jpg
IMAG12876.jpg

Here's some more pics of what I have going on. Like I said a light fell on them a bit early and made it so I couldn't really train it in the way I have wanted and they got a bit out of control. The two Long nugs are from the GSC she has a couple more like that slightly smaller though but she is incredibly frosty and the nugs are DENSE. The one on the left is the Cinex she has grenades everywhere nice dense cluster fucks of smelly dankness. :thanks: for the welcome Celt good to be here! very excited to get the journal started up but it will be a couple weeks til then. Lovely buds by the way Celt and Kudos on the training. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom