Hello!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Lowender

What medium are you growing in?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Lowender

What medium are you growing in?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Hello @Tokin Roll !

Currently growing 2 plants in a sf 28" x 55", sf g4500, two 6 gallon octopots with sunshine mix #4. Running a zkittles and chemdog #4 cbd from seed supreme. They're at 2.5wks since the flip and starting to stretch like crazy

20230918_202954.jpg

20230921_191618.jpg

I'm from the newly legal state of MN.

been lurking for a bit and am joining up now to gain more knowledge and make some like minded friends in the grow community!

My 1st grow is in wk 2 of flower, and it's been a crazy trip so far. Looking forward to reading more posts here!
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome::ciao:
I look forward to seeing pics of your girls. :yahoo:
Hope you enjoy yourself here.
If you need a hand with anything my door is always open. :high-five:
Take care. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I think the 2 months of research before i popped seeds is starting to come together!

Still have a long way to go! 😆
I came home with a pack of seeds and a bale of bx over my shoulder.
Said Stacey I'm going to grow pot. :rofl:
I knew SFA! , didn't even know bx wasn't soil.
A couple plants later and I run coco pictorials and help out now and then.
It's fun and I meet such wonderful people.
So what your a month in?
Have you got a plan and process ready for Harvest?
Critical part of every grow.😉
Be prepared for a beauty.

Bill284 😎

I came home with a pack of seeds and a bale of bx over my shoulder.
Said Stacey I'm going to grow pot. :rofl:
I knew SFA! , didn't even know bx wasn't soil.
A couple plants later I run coco pictorials and help out now and then.
It's fun and I meet such wonderful people.
So what your a month in?
Have you got a plan and process ready for Harvest?
Critical part of every grow.😉
Be prepared for a beauty.

Bill284 😎

I vegged for about 5 weeks while i got the canopy going. Which hopefully doesn't cause the stretch to be too wild.. ha..

Seedlings broke the surface around 7/27, so week 9ish starts today? (If starting from first codyledons)

Wanted to try the low and slow dry method from Dr ziggy and sweet sues thread, but am having a hell of a time trying to dial in a decent rh range in a new mini fridge I picked up. It may not work out this time.

If I can't get the humidity swings under control in there, I'm thinking the traditional hang dry in the tent. My basement is around 45-60rh depending on how hard i run my dehuey. Temps may not be ideal for drying right now. but once it start cooling off outside, thatll help bring them down into the mid/high 60s. May need a small humidifier for the tent too at that point.

What I'm nervous about is if one plant finishes before the other, then what? Lol Which is why the fridge method was appealing.

I do have a 2nd 2x4, but no 2nd exhaust setup (yet). Could do that as a last resort, but space is limited in my house. 🤷‍♂️

Been researching the harvest/dry/cure process a lot lately, which kept leading me here! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome to 420mag @Lowender :welcome: congrats on becoming legal 👌👌
Question, although you've recently become legal how long have you been growing 🧐 haha I ask as your garden looks beautiful! Your doing a grand job :bravo:

I vegged for about 5 weeks while i got the canopy going. Which hopefully doesn't cause the stretch to be too wild.. ha..

Seedlings broke the surface around 7/27, so week 9ish starts today? (If starting from first codyledons)

Wanted to try the low and slow dry method from Dr ziggy and sweet sues thread, but am having a hell of a time trying to dial in a decent rh range in a new mini fridge I picked up. It may not work out this time.

If I can't get the humidity swings under control in there, I'm thinking the traditional hang dry in the tent. My basement is around 45-60rh depending on how hard i run my dehuey. Temps may not be ideal for drying right now. but once it start cooling off outside, thatll help bring them down into the mid/high 60s. May need a small humidifier for the tent too at that point.

What I'm nervous about is if one plant finishes before the other, then what? Lol Which is why the fridge method was appealing.

I do have a 2nd 2x4, but no 2nd exhaust setup (yet). Could do that as a last resort, but space is limited in my house. 🤷‍♂️

Been researching the harvest/dry/cure process a lot lately, which kept leading me here! :cheesygrinsmiley:
There's lots of pro's who will help when the time comes.
But your well underway to being prepared. :thumb:
If you wet trim like me it can take a couple days.
So a staggered harvest is fine if you don't need the tent, be prepared is all.😉
I find the more I'm prepared for things to go wrong or plans to change the better the garden turns out.
I've personally killed over a 100 plants, I'm prepared for everything. :rofl:
Including a fire.
Do you have smoke detectors and an extinguisher?:Namaste:
Check this out.

Be prepared.
Stay safe
Bill284 😎

There's lots of pro's who will help when the time comes.
But your well underway to being prepared. :thumb:
If you wet trim like me it can take a couple days.
So a staggered harvest is fine if you don't need the tent, be prepared is all.😉
I find the more I'm prepared for things to go wrong or plans to change the better the garden turns out.
I've personally killed over a 100 plants, I'm prepared for everything. :rofl:
Including a fire.
Do you have smoke detectors and an extinguisher?:Namaste:
Check this out.

Be prepared.
Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I did research fire safety a bit as far as circuits and spreading load and stuff, but damn man!
That's a sobering thread. 😯

I also have the smaller extinguishers. Looks like I'll be upgrading asap to some full size ones! Appreciate the heads up!

I did research fire safety a bit as far as circuits and spreading load and stuff, but damn man!
That's a sobering thread. 😯

I also have the smaller extinguishers. Looks like I'll be upgrading asap to some full size ones! Appreciate the heads up!
I'm so glad you had a look.
It really brings home the importance of it.
I can't look those pics anymore, ptsd.
But I built a 4 season grow house away from the new house, the VIVOHUT.
I run a green house in the summer aswell.
I will never grow inside again though, can't risk it.
So be safe and do your best to safe guard your grow.
That's the biggest factor in getting a harvest don't burn your room. :rofl:
Really hurts your harvest. 😉

Bill284 😎

Really hurts your harvest

I'd imagine it'd be a little crispy. 😬

Yea.. bad joke.. 🤦‍♂️ no really. Really bad joke. :sorry:

How'd the fire start if I may ask? Understand completely why it'd be a traumatic experience!

I'd love to build a greenhouse, but I also don't have a very large property, and would need to upgrade my panel to run power out to it.

Welcome to 420mag @Lowender :welcome: congrats on becoming legal 👌👌
Question, although you've recently become legal how long have you been growing 🧐 haha I ask as your garden looks beautiful! Your doing a grand job :bravo:
Hello @Greenvein !

Thank you!! 🙏

1st grow ever, just spent a ton of time researching as soon as the legalization bill came up in our legislature.

So far so good! Praying I don't run into issues now that flowering is underway 🤞

Have to use RO water since my towns water is absolute garbage. Have read this can provoke nutrient issues down the road since I've filtered out all the good stuff in the tap water along with the bad.

Hello @Greenvein !

Thank you!! 🙏

1st grow ever, just spent a ton of time researching as soon as the legalization bill came up in our legislature.

So far so good! Praying I don't run into issues now that flowering is underway 🤞

Have to use RO water since my towns water is absolute garbage. Have read this can provoke nutrient issues down the road since I've filtered out all the good stuff in the tap water along with the bad.
Yep flowering is where my issues started to kick in on my first ever grow from a pH issue but didn't research enough back then. I use RO aswell 👍 but add some calmag & potassium bicarbonate back into it before mixing nutes. Do you use Coco on your pots?

Yep flowering is where my issues started to kick in on my first ever grow from a pH issue but didn't research enough back then. I use RO aswell 👍 but add some calmag & potassium bicarbonate back into it before mixing nutes. Do you use Coco on your pots?

Am growing in 6 gallon octopots with sunshine mix #4 advanced. It's a soil less medium like coco, I think? 😆

I have tps one cal mag (0-0-0 + micros), but haven't heard much about potassium bicarbonate. Any advice for that? 🤓

Back
Top Bottom