A little late evening "relaxing" time?

Beeb Beebman

It seems that during the day, my little ladies look fantastic, leaves upright, and looking very lively and perky. Although during the later evening hours they seem to lose a bit of that vigor, almost as if they are just taking a break, slightly dropping as if they were just kind of, resting. is this normal? apart from that everything else looks good. Pics attached of a couple
IMG_32041.JPG

NL x Big Bud
IMG_32052.JPG

Another NL x BB

Lemme know if there is anything to be concerned about regarding this. Usually during the day, they look FANTASTIC! Very perky looking. They are in 7g grow bags and I water every 3 days or so depending on the weight of the container. Sitting in a mix of FF OF and ROOTS Organics 50/50. Fed all of them several times, I'm using the GO line of nutes atm. So far, so good.

Whats the temp when they r droopy?

Temps around the plants is usually around low 80's or so. Seems a bit warm, I know. Working on more cooling atm via an air cooled hood. Just got a nice fan the mail today that should move alot of air but I think its the air cooled hood thats gonna square me away. Pics of the setup in sig. Thanks for your reply bro!

probably the high temps causing them to wilt a little. not really the end of the world. but if you can find a way to lower the temps, the more the better.

I think they are just getting ready for bed. My plants did the same thing at hr 15 of a 18-6 light schedule. I switched to 15-9 and my plants liked it alot

I think they are just getting ready for bed. My plants did the same thing at hr 15 of a 18-6 light schedule. I switched to 15-9 and my plants liked it alot
That was my initial guess. I got them 18/6 under a 1000w HPS. Seems they'll droop in the evenings, perk back up a bit, then they are ready for bed. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom