Droopy and curling leaves

egs420

so i just went out to water my plants and they are looking droopy and the leaves are curling. the soil was moist so i did not water and i just dont know what the problem could be. they looked perky just a couple of days ago and now they look depressed or something. what should i be doing or not doing?

Well my first question is, what have you done to help yourself? Have you searched for anything on the forum, looked at the guides and how tos? Its much more rewarding to help someone who has at least attempted to help themselves first.

Droopy plants huh? Well, could be over watering, under watering, too much nutes, not enough nutes, too hot, too cold....

Try here and see if theres anything that jumps out at you.

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

wow your an ass if i knew i would get these comments i would not even ask questions! i thought this site was for questions and information. and i do look at other posts and info but its all kinda hard to make sense of when all you hear is you need n or other scientific shit i dont understand so just reaching out to somebody who can make sense of it. DICK!!!!! but thanks for the links they will help.

wow your an ass if i knew i would get these comments i would not even ask questions! i thought this site was for questions and information. and i do look at other posts and info but its all kinda hard to make sense of when all you hear is you need n or other scientific shit i dont understand so just reaching out to somebody who can make sense of it. DICK!!!!! but thanks for the links they will help.

Heres how you post a question on droopy plants. Seedlings going a bit yellow and droopy - is it?

And you haven't done any reading. How do I know? Because before I replied to your first post, I looked at your previous posts, and every one of them has an answer in that link that I and several others gave you. Your posts:

droopy and curling leaves
How often should i feed my plants?
yellow leaves
dark stems?
new here and have a question
i dont know what to feed my plant and where i can get it

:cough:

Ive found the people on this site extremely helpful, but to expect something of someone you need to show that youre trying to help yourself.

What kind of a reply was this? I almost blew you off because of your attitude but then I thought wtf if I help maybe you could turn it around.

This sounds like what was happening to me. The soil I was using was already to "hot" (too much nitrogen specifically) it caused the symptoms you are having and it caused nute lock out later with the leaves showing spots.

:Namaste:

my bad im not trying to come off as an ass. just my first grow and i was trippin. after that reply i started browsing the rest of the site to come up with info, and found all sorts of old posts and info from the site. from now on no more questions unless i cant find it myself, more or less i was just trying to be social not dependant!!!!! and everyone on this site has been very helpful to me and my babies. so i am sorry to anyone i may have offended with my replies im really not a dick head just a confused beginner.:hmmmm:

my bad im not trying to come off as an ass. just my first grow and i was trippin. after that reply i started browsing the rest of the site to come up with info, and found all sorts of old posts and info from the site. from now on no more questions unless i cant find it myself, more or less i was just trying to be social not dependant!!!!! and everyone on this site has been very helpful to me and my babies. so i am sorry to anyone i may have offended with my replies im really not a dick head just a confused beginner.:hmmmm:

g/l :peace:

sorry to anyone i may have offended with my replies im really not a dick head just a confused beginner.:hmmmm:

Cool I hope I helped ... here is an image of mine drooping from too much nitrogen (on the left)

DSC_5671_sm.jpg

thanks buckshot for the reply and thanks to everyone at 420 mag for helping:thanks: my plants are getting better and looking mighty fine again. the leaves are still curled just a bit but not to droopy. learned a bunch on this thread and got a little bent out of shape, but over the drama and thankful that the info i need is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Namaste:negativeions you gave a reality check and i thank you, this forum really does contain majority of the info i need and i found a lot of useful facts at the link you gave me:peace:

thanks,
egs420

Back
Top Bottom