My plants are slightly droopy

Almost everywhere in the southern hemisphere minus tropical locations are going through their “summer” right now.

I heard people live down there but I don't know. :)

I heard people live down there but I don't know. :)

I’ve heard the same thing but I’ve never seen it personally so I’m not sure 😂

Hey Philly,

Those plants are lookin' good! It looks to me like they need to be up potted to final pot size. Also, keep an eye on nutrient needs if the soil is commercial potting soil. A lot of those soils will run out of sufficient nutes fairly quickly.

happy growing! :ciao:

Those plants are lookin' good! It looks to me like they need to be up potted to final pot size.
Seems like Philly lives in a highly restrictive country and does not want to take the risk of growing even seedlings at home so everything is outdoors somewhere on a forested or reforested land. I gotta remember to ask him if it is public or private land.

This year is his first guerilla grow that is a journal.

Hey Philly,

Those plants are lookin' good! It looks to me like they need to be up potted to final pot size.

They're the ground now, they went in 4-5 days ago. Took me two days to get them all out because I still had to find grow spots and prep the spots on the same weekend I had to transplant.

Also, keep an eye on nutrient needs if the soil is commercial potting soil. A lot of those soils will run out of sufficient nutes fairly quickly.

happy growing! :ciao:

I learned that lesson the hard way.

Seems like Philly lives in a highly restrictive country and does not want to take the risk of growing even seedlings at home so everything is outdoors somewhere on a forested or reforested land. I gotta remember to ask him if it is public or private land.

This year is his first guerilla grow that is a journal.

It's private land owned by a forestry company, members of the public are allowed on privately owned forestry blocks for hunting purposes and what not, if they have a license to be there, it's easy to obtain a license except for this particular forestry block I can't find out where to get a license from, no big deal there isn't any one up here anyway.

Good luck with your grow! I hope the deer and other critters don't get any ideas. ;)

Back
Top Bottom