Yep pretty sure overwatered and bad soil

Young connoissuer

420 Member
Yea pretty sure it was overwatered and transplanted to bad soil the first time. It’s been about 3-4 days clawing lessened in new soil I haven’t watered. (The soil was still kinda moist upon new transplant) Greenness is coming back not so yellow towards center of bud sites. just waiting for first signs of droopy ness once soil is completely dry, then giving her a good drink to set watering cycle straight again! Thank you all!!
2599269D-C13C-47FA-820F-1AFC472C425E.jpeg

Glad its turning around for you.

On your next grow, just for shits N giggles, try one pot different than the rest.
Buy yourself one 15 gallon "fabric" pot.
Then make up about 2 1/2 cubic feet of soil.
30% of top quality Sphagnum Peat moss.
30% the best aged compost (not manure) that you can get.
30% pumice
5% rice hulls
5% biochar

Then add 1 1/2 cups of Kelp meal
5 cups of Basalt
2 1/2 cups of Gypsum
2 1/2 cups of Oyster Flour
2 cups Malted Barley
2 cups of Bokashi

Mix together thoroughly.

Start layering soil into pot about 2" at a time and each layer you moisten to whats called field capacity which is enough water that when you grab a big handful and squeeze that one to two drops come out and if you squeeze as hard as you can the a tiny stream comes out for about a second.
You moisten with filtered water dechlorinated and add Yucca extract to the water.
Do that every 2" until pot is full to about 1" of the top. This way you start with zero dry spots.
Plant some cover crop seeds, something like various types of clover, peas, Flax, barley, etc.
Put a sparse layer of barley straw over that and spray it down with fresh filtered water and Yucca.
Water lightly everyday about 1/3rd gallon for about a week.
Once cover crop is up and soil has cooked a little then add about a dozen or so worms, whatever earthworms can find in the yard.

Now with the same soil, fill to the brim a solo cup with pre-moistened soil.
Germinate your seed until it just starts to crack open placed tap root down in solo cup about 1/8" deep.
Water with Yucca water and keep the soil moist by adding a tablespoon or so around the outer edge of the cup probably twice a day.
In 7-9 days the first true leaves will be hanging past the edge of solo cup.
Thats when you transplant to 15 gallon pot.
By now you can trim back some of the cover crop to feed the worms and add a bit more barley straw.
From this point you just water with filtered dechlorinated Yucca water EVERYDAY about 3/4 gallon first week and 1 gallon up until flower and in the stretch may need 1 to 1 1/2 gallons a day, NEVER let the soil dry out at all, always just nice and moist.

Thats it, just water with Yucca water everyday no need to pH.
If you feel ambitious you could try your hand at LST.
In flower you could add a top dress of compost and maybe buy a bag of Buildabloom if you feel like it.

Then see how that pot/plant does vs all your others.

FFB3A7C2-6882-4781-9B58-4AF51F761531.png
Very interesting technique! I will have to acquire the right stuff and then yea I’ll have to give it a go see what happens. for right now these grows are my first. Still experimenting a bit anyway idk what I truley even know lol but So far so good with knowledge I’ve been given! This ones rocking out so far! Just using purified water and molasses feed with manure that was previously in the soil the soil was a black gold brand. It was honestly spurt of the moment type of thing i got them from my brother in a short time period and didn’t have time to prepare I had to use what soil I had around and dr it the best I could! Not bad so far! There is something difficient with it though.

Back
Top Bottom