A note for newbies

Glookies1

Just a little Note for new growers. We all screw up sometimes.

I’m an experienced grower, yet, this week alone, I’ve managed to burn my plants with pk boost, le my uvb light on overnight, and managed to let my plants dry out to the point of drooping. Ooops

Sure am glad cannabis is so resilient.

The good news is that despite my best efforts to kill them, their actually still just fine, in fact the stress seems to have created a snow storm of new trichs.

The lesson: We all screw up. It’s how we become experienced growers.

Just a little Note for new growers. We all screw up sometimes.

I’m an experienced grower, yet, this week alone, I’ve managed to burn my plants with pk boost, le my uvb light on overnight, and managed to let my plants dry out to the point of drooping. Ooops

Sure am glad cannabis is so resilient.

The good news is that despite my best efforts to kill them, their actually still just fine, in fact the stress seems to have created a snow storm of new trichs.

The lesson: We all screw up. It’s how we become experienced growers.
Its a weed!

Well, a note i can say is not to overthink.

The changes wont take overnight but take times.
Don't overthink.

Always feed low strength nutes , for coco feed daily , feed when the pot is light, for temperature ( temperature varies i even grew mine in 30 celsius and RH 65 during flowering with proper ventilation to prevent mold )

That's all i can say as for newbie, this was my first time growing and i'm in drying phase.

Back
Top Bottom