A reveal party? Sex test kits

Savvage61

I am already planning my next grow I already have the seeds but one of the plants I plan on growing is a breeder bean with regular seeds it is a Hybrid Tangie Chemdawg. along with a Bruce Lemon Diesel already Feminized . the quickest way I figured was to use a clone, Im sorry I forgot to mention they will be in a ScrOG but either way Im looking at 4-6 weeks at best.

So I decided to see what MR Google had to say and to my surprise they have at home test kits 99.9% accurate I did some research to see if there was a catch. and as far as I found they are real and very accurate a little expensive running about 15 buxs a shot so I could check 4 plants for 60 bucks. well worth my time and materials to use the standard way.

Has anyone else tried them ? I would post a link but I dont belive they are a sponsor. Leafworks Gender ID Kit is one of the brands and they seem to be available at some Cannabis supply stores. But I would prefer to get the skinny from My family here at 420 Mag. so if any is using them or have used them I would appreciate hearing about them
Thank you in advance
Savvage61

@Savvage61 , good day to you.

Leafworks Gender ID Kit is new to me and like you I think $15 that is a little pricey and like you I would go the standard way as well to know if it is a she or he.
Or, perhaps you could always use a average probability formula for seeds. For every 4 seeds planted, 2 should be a girl.

Good luck with your decision. I too am planning my next crop, I've a couple strains in mind that I've had and enjoyed in the past as well as a few I've never tried before. I'm looking for a seed with equal and high cbd and thc as well as just very high in cbd.

Take care my bro.

@Savvage61 , good day to you.

Leafworks Gender ID Kit is new to me and like you I think $15 that is a little pricey and like you I would go the standard way as well to know if it is a she or he.
Or, perhaps you could always use a average probability formula for seeds. For every 4 seeds planted, 2 should be a girl.

Good luck with your decision. I too am planning my next crop, I've a couple strains in mind that I've had and enjoyed in the past as well as a few I've never tried before. I'm looking for a seed with equal and high cbd and thc as well as just very high in cbd.

Take care my bro.
I went thru every possible method at least 100 times in my head. I never expected to enjoy growing as much as I do. sometimes the planning Phase is the best part, well at least you can't mess anything up when your Just thinking what to do next lol.
Good Luck with your future grow
Ill give a update if I try leafworks :thumb:
male /Female 50/50 chance so starting 4 should (keyword should ) give me the 2 females I need. But How do you Figure for Murphy's Law? I been dealing with murphy all my life and tends to win more than lose in my case :rofl:

You can sex your plants by waiting until they are about 12 inches. Then put them in the dark for 12 hours for about six days. Preflowers and tiny balls show up. No $15 needed.

Back
Top Bottom