A Surprise Find Outside The Courthouse

Sergeant Grant Lord stopped to chat to some people sitting at a picnic table outside the Timaru courthouse yesterday.

The group were standing around in the sun - looking at the ground.

Mr Lord also looked - and plucked himself a healthy looking, 25cm high cannabis plant.

The plant was growing at the base of the table.

The former drug detective reckoned the specimen was about eight weeks old - making it a fair guess someone had enjoyed an illegal puff at the picnic table months earlier.

plantcop.jpg

Sergeant Grant Lord with the cannabis plant he found growing in the Timaru courthouse grounds yesterday​

News Hawk- Ganjarden 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Timaru Herald
Author: RHONDA MARKBY
Copyright: 2008 Timaru Herald

that murderer

judging from the look on his face, he looks like he would love to watch that plant grow and smoke it :smokin:

i hear that. start droppin' those little guys EVERYWHERE lol

Broadcast that seed !!!

Over Grow the World :cheesygrinsmiley:

Fuckin A! I rarely smoke shwag anymore, only if it's damn good, but when I have about $20 to spare I'll buy a half OZ of shwag, take all the seeds out, because there are usually A LOT of them in shwag bags, and drive somewhere and throw them into a grassy area, then I check on 'em every month or so, then I just roll it all up into one huge joint and smoke it with a few friends, no point in wasting weed.

ONE time I saw some big tall plants growing in an area I once threw some seeds on the side of one of the highways here called Mopac. Next time I went past that area they were gone. I don't know if some lucky stoners came across them and happily harvested them or if some cops came along for the same reason....I'll never know :cool:

OVERGROW!!

i bet if every smoker threw seeds in a water source near by, that stuff would start to grow uncontrollably eventually. it's all about committing :ganjamon: haha

Back
Top Bottom