a sweet question

moondog3fan

hi folks, still new at this, but here go's, a have about 2-3 weeks left before my first outdoor harvest, all four plants flowering nicely, i have heard about adding molasses, the last few weeks to enhance flowering, if this is true, how much should i add, and how often, i was planing on flushing next week also,,, thanks for any help and info....MOONDOG

U should use 2 0z per gal ! I suggest U use sweet leaf by Advanced my girls R dripping with THC ! my afgani is 5 1/2 weeks into budding and 6inches in gurth and 7 1/2 inches long i will post the pictures as soon as someone tells me how !!

U should flush your girls every week with r/o water ! and check your ppm the run off should be no more then 15ppm ! the last week rinse with only sweet leaf and r/o water no nuts at all !

If your already feeding her the proper nutrients she needs then molasses would do little to nothing.
I agree 100%. There is no such thing as big sticky buds in a bottle. If you want the most from your plants then proper care is the answer. If you still feel the need to use something use mollasses. It's cheaper and basically what sweet is made of anyway.

Back
Top Bottom