A Tale Of Two Twins: 2020 Well Into Flowering

Thin ice

420 Member
Due to a mix up the two strains are currently unknown.
That data went into a box of loose papers...

But! One each of the twins was planted in the bare ground and watered, yellow leafs plucked, that’s it.

The other two were sown in FoxFarm, fertilized, groomed, and everything else but sung too.

The photographs tell the story but I’ll add some more color.

This experiment was to show my buddy that while you can poke a seed in the ground - like a sneaky teenager - and get a plant to come up, that’s not very productive later in life not to mention all the extra bending over which now hurts my back.

But anyway, flowering is maybe 4 weeks along and fear of bud rot is costing me sleep.

Attachments

• F077F68B-7954-4FA4-84F5-F0539BE5E41C.jpeg
    F077F68B-7954-4FA4-84F5-F0539BE5E41C.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 55
  • 62ED84F5-E3AE-4CE6-902C-F4DD10EC9622.jpeg
    62ED84F5-E3AE-4CE6-902C-F4DD10EC9622.jpeg
    993.9 KB · Views: 47
  • E8BD2ECF-5CB5-4204-95D0-1C7DB0D70BDB.png
    E8BD2ECF-5CB5-4204-95D0-1C7DB0D70BDB.png
    3 MB · Views: 53
Mr. Green Spider wasn’t doing any harm but he went to the pumpkin patch this morning.
We wish him well.

Edit: I didn’t think was how to make a journal entry or close one out.

There are 47,893 photos of these four (4) lady’s all the way back to their birthday suit swim in Lake Warmth. I’ll add a few later after mastering the pic insert button.

Sincerely Ti.

Attachments

• B3467370-48B8-49AF-8335-31CCBC9C8EBC.png
    B3467370-48B8-49AF-8335-31CCBC9C8EBC.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 58
:welcome: the ladies definitely like to be pampered and grow better when they get love looks like you have some bushes, why are you fearing bud rot what is happening?

Been raining two weeks and even with the big fan and tenting at night to keep the dew off, there’s just too much moisture in the air.

I don’t know the nature of these two plants and the source told me nothing save some names on scrap paper.

Plus I hate plucking plants naked.
“You put it off too long”, my brain whispers in my ear in the wee hours.

Never grew autos before either ( I didn’t know) so the scramble to make ready the drying room ( evidently my favorite place to store everything I own) was no help in capturing some quality sleep.

Been raining two weeks and even with the big fan and tenting at night to keep the dew off, there’s just too much moisture in the air.

I don’t know the nature of these two plants and the source told me nothing save some names on scrap paper.

Plus I hate plucking plants naked.
“You put it off too long”, my brain whispers in my ear in the wee hours.

Never grew autos before either ( I didn’t know) so the scramble to make ready the drying room ( evidently my favorite place to store everything I own) was no help in capturing some quality sleep.
Can you place the potted girls indoors just inside like a sliding door out of humidity for the rain? Mother nature is the worst to have to get along with at times, I had bad humidity first greenhouse grow and was too big a room to control on a budget so I moved indoor out the rain.

Good luck whatever happens if you can get humidity down you will be laughing I hope

Can you place the potted girls indoors just inside like a sliding door out of humidity for the rain? Mother nature is the worst to have to get along with at times, I had bad humidity first greenhouse grow and was too big a room to control on a budget so I moved indoor out the rain.

Good luck whatever happens if you can get humidity down you will be laughing I hope

Yes, I yanked the mowers out of the shed.
The plump “ Annalee” goes in now at night.

Normally I don’t see flowering till sept. Give them the big chop in nov.

But I see the upside of autos and joined here to help flesh-out a Dome center grow area with snack bar and greenhouse wings for storage, drying, sleeping, packaging in the future if someone with a green thumb comes along.

Pic is 5 minutes old.

Attachments

• 5A470ABB-C7F8-4E62-ACFC-FB4B2D6B834C.png
    5A470ABB-C7F8-4E62-ACFC-FB4B2D6B834C.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 57
Yes, I yanked the mowers out of the shed.
The plump “ Annalee” goes in now at night.

Normally I don’t see flowering till sept. Give them the big chop in nov.
my first thought just try make sure the humidity does not spike in the shed from the flowers "sweating" that big fan of yours should help

But I see the upside of autos and joined here to help flesh-out a Dome center grow area with snack bar and greenhouse wings for storage, drying, sleeping, packaging in the future if someone with a green thumb comes along.

:rofl: idk if it's cause i'm currently smoking a rather large joint but I did not quite understand all of that. :passitleft:

Update:

I’ve been hounding the plants for rot and worms and I shook my stupid blanket out and doused one very sticky cola out in the yard with 20 million dogs hairs.

I have a couple things from this season worth writing about, if but just the comedy of errors, but I’m still busy.

When I return I’ll post the story/ pic s here.

Three days my scissors fingers lips were black from man handling buds and chopping out rot and sampling some of the flash dried herb I have drying in several different manor.

I didn’t realize I was dosing myself with the terpenes until i saw black lip prints on my coffee cup, like I was a teen gothe in ‘87 and instinctively patted my pockets for a pack of clove cigarettes.

It was a mistake to let this girl stay so bushy with no way to control the humidity and suffering such rotten timing from one storm after another for three weeks.

Currently ‘Belle is drying nicely, considering, and ‘Lee is clear one leaf hinting at amber.

The worms got 1/2.

I go to town tomorrow to look at green houses.

Live learn cry a little do it again!
JD

Attachments

• 0C7B2BA3-3131-4E74-AF43-DCF97D2A8072.jpeg
    0C7B2BA3-3131-4E74-AF43-DCF97D2A8072.jpeg
    810.1 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom