A Terrible Sight

Agen36

Truly shocking, no?

Ah, but it was time. The little chou was blossom perfect and so resinous I couldn't let go.:winkyface:
The cola measured approximately 4" x 8" and weighed out at 34 grams. I enjoyed growing this one-now on to the dry and cure.

32491.JPG

102001.JPG

Hijack Auto, about 60 days from germination. This was from a smaller plant: I just hung its twin to dry-it weighed out at 96 grams after trimming.

I have a few of these beans laying around. Haven't had much of a use for them, because I just don't do autos. Your pic and another member's grow on this forum made me want to try it out though. So I think I'm going to do some autos. Recommendations on other autos?

I have one big bang seed too.

Recommendations on other autos?

Well, you might want to try Lemon Auto-the seed bank recommends a 12/12 photo period for this one and it might fit in well with any conventional cannabis you have finishing. I am growing one called Flash Babylon which begins flowering in 2 weeks-nice for the impatient at heart.:winkyface:

That Lemon Auto sounds wonderful since all of my grows are No Mercy 12/12 photo period. And I love EVERY lemon strain I've had the pleasure of smoking. Might give the Flash Babylon a go as well. I can get pretty impatient at times. Thank you! :thumb:

I have a few of these beans laying around. Haven't had much of a use for them, because I just don't do autos. Your pic and another member's grow on this forum made me want to try it out though. So I think I'm going to do some autos. Recommendations on other autos?

I have one big bang seed too.

Afghan Kush auto is truly beautiful

That Lemon Auto sounds wonderful since all of my grows are No Mercy 12/12 photo period. And I love EVERY lemon strain I've had the pleasure of smoking. Might give the Flash Babylon a go as well. I can get pretty impatient at times. Thank you! :thumb:

I'm a huge fan of lemon strains every since I smoked some Lemon Skunk years ago. still haven't found one that tastes and has the power of that strain. Unfortunatly the guy who grew it is locked up, got hit before it was legalized where i'm from. haven't heard from him since.

Back
Top Bottom