A top nutrient study - Which is the best? Produces most?

Shake the grow and flower bottles very very vigorously to get the solids mixed up off the botom.

:thumb:

That advice should be followed regardless of the type of nutrient/additive.

Does anyone know who the author of this material is? I'm very interested in additional studies put out by this person. If anyone knows the author please share.

Does anyone know who the author of this material is? I'm very interested in additional studies put out by this person. If anyone knows the author please share.

The authors 'handle' is Jmansweed. It was originally posted on another site and cut and pasted here. Jman hasn't posted much in the last couple of years, but the information is still valid.

No idea about the hygrozime, never used it. The high brix is simply molasses a bit more concentrated and *I* use just slightly less than 1tbl/gallon of water once/week. 4tbl/5 gallon bucket of water.

DD

Hello, I am a soil patient trying to be as organic as possible. I do have some synthetics. My line up is/was (Bloom)
Advanced Sensi A&B, Magic Cal (Cal Mag), Big Bud, Fulvic, Humic, B-52, hygrozyme, Roots Excelurator, Great White Myco, Humboldt Honey, Bud Candy.

I am thinking of going another route, maybe the Earth Juice line up
Can you suggest a line up, mostly Organic, using the EJ line up along with beneficials like Myco and Enzymes?

Thanks Tom

Hello, I am a soil patient trying to be as organic as possible. I do have some synthetics. My line up is/was (Bloom)
Advanced Sensi A&B, Magic Cal (Cal Mag), Big Bud, Fulvic, Humic, B-52, hygrozyme, Roots Excelurator, Great White Myco, Humboldt Honey, Bud Candy.

I am thinking of going another route, maybe the Earth Juice line up
Can you suggest a line up, mostly Organic, using the EJ line up along with beneficials like Myco and Enzymes?

Thanks Tom

Since you're already familiar with Advanced Nutrients you might want to look into their organic line up. Switch the Sensi for Iguana Juice, Big Bud for Nirvana, skip the Fulvic and Humic since they're in the new Iguana Juice already, and you can switch B-52 for Organic-B. That'll put you with all organic nutrients and you can add more on top of that if you want but imho you don't really need to.

Since you're already familiar with Advanced Nutrients you might want to look into their organic line up. Switch the Sensi for Iguana Juice, Big Bud for Nirvana, skip the Fulvic and Humic since they're in the new Iguana Juice already, and you can switch B-52 for Organic-B. That'll put you with all organic nutrients and you can add more on top of that if you want but imho you don't really need to.

Right on...I am comfortable with AN and yes, I changed out the B52 for Organic-B. Good info on Iguana over Sensi though and Big Bud over Nirvana. I called AN and they said that Sensi A&B has Humic and Fulvic included as well. i wish they didn't change the darn labels and ingredients so often.. but who am I to challenge their marketing.

I will still use the Roots Excelurator, Great White Myco, Hygrozyme and possibly the Humboldt Honey (If i don't find a better one)

Peace

Cool, hope that works out well for you. I've had great success with AN so far. I have chased the dream of ever-better bud for a few years now and I keep coming back to their stuff.

Roots Excelurator is frikkin awesome, though.

When useing the EJ feeding schedule ledtester suggests, do you feed every watering or do you use straight water between feedings. Feed, water, feed? Feed once a week? EJ website suggest feeding every watering.

Thank you very much for this indepth study. While this forum article was posted quite awhile back, I have found it very interesting and extremely helpful. I am very new to this site, and hope this reply will reach you, the author.
I have a question or two: I am growing outside, in soil. My plants began flowering a little over a week ago, a variety of strains from seed. Should I begin now with the 1st week of EJ nute for flowering feed? Should i just water/feed once a week? Please help, ASAP, as I am planning to visit my Hydro store today, and would enjoy any advice you have on outdoor, in soil nutes. Also, any info in soil prep for next year would be appreciated. thanks much for this article and your reply.

It just occurred to me...

Advanced Nutrients has upgraded all the formulas for pretty much all their products since this was done.

I wonder how they would fare if the experiment were repeated using their new formulas?

I am trying a Earth Juice line up now, I am still in veg. So far all is well, but do not forget "ledtesters" advice and that is that you will also need to fortify certain substances. He also offered a feed schedule on how he did this head to head experiment, or you can go to "hydro-organics.com" and they also have the feed schedules on their web site. PS do NOT forget the supplements!

Alright im not understanding it all here he said I developed an Earth Juice Based cycle additives (Hygrozyme + Hi-Brix Molasses) that work wonders for my situation. So I should use these two and then take my pick from Cal/mag+ or the safe gro and then use all the other additives he said and when it's talking about how much for the feedings of the ej line it reads out catalyst micro grow bloom meta k so the first measurement would b catalyst then micro and so on but I don't understand when what ones drop off and others pick up I can kinda tell but just want to make sure

Go to page #2 on the thread, there is a feed schedule on there! Also he doent put the use of calmg on there but chances are you will need it! So buy it and keep it handy, your plants will tell you when they need it or like I do I add it to my water at 2.5ml per gallon on all feedings. My feeding go like this- feed, feed, water but sometimes changes to water, water ,feed. Your plants will let you know! Cal/mg I use boticare. Hope this helps.

GREAT info. You sir are a pioneer! I've been a FoxFarm loyal customer for more than 10 years. Not because I feel It's the best but for fear of the unknown. I have been considering a switch to Advanced Nutes for quite some time but after reading about EJ I am interested in trying there nutes but have decent numbers(.65 GPW)/quality with Fox Farm and DON"T want to take a step backwards!! I use the new full line of Fox Farm with there Kangaroots additives but after reading your thread they seem counter-productive as they are primarily "micro-beasties" and they are essentially being killed by the other fox farm products I am using. I love the Idea of Organics just don't want to lose production! You seem to have mastered this with your Earth Juice feed schedule in conjunction with carefully chosen additives. I would love a full feed schedule of EJ with additives included if you have one! Thanks and keep up the good work!!

Thanks for your info very helpful, just wanted to know if you need to add feed to young plants from the start in biob bizz all mix soil

Back
Top Bottom