A week in and having issues!

Amador

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. I planted 3 Querkle and 3 Bubblegum clones 1 week ago today. Last night I noticed that the stems have all turned purple(not sure what that means-first grow) and some of the leaves were curled under and some were browning in the tips as well as some spots. Today, they are a little mre brown than yeaterday.

I am using-
t5 lights-about 3-4" above the plants
Uni-Gro ph balance organic soil

I have not added any nutes. The temp is about 88 during the day and 77 at night. I have not spotted and bugs either.

Any advice or reccomended steps that I can take would be greatly appreciated.

Amador

Re: A week in a having isues!

I think some plants stems just turn different colors!! And i think the leafs might be burning. Dont know!! Check the soil ph maybe thats it..

Re: A week in a having issues!

THanks for the input. I have determined that it's an over watering issue, which leads me to another question. I re-potted them in dry soil to start over. My question is, now that they are in dry soil, should I give them a day or two to recover, or should I water the new soil right away?

Thanks!

Re: A week in a having issues!

I'm hydro support, hopefully someone from soil will come shortly to assist you. my opinion would be if the new soil is bone dry I would lightly water it for sure. You don't want your roots drying out. I would make sure the soil is atleast damp. I would also foiler feed the plants with ph balanced water for a couple days until your plants get established in there new pots.

Thanks everyone. I'll try to get the temp down and dial in my watering and see what happens. If they don't look better in a couple of days, I'll post some pics..

Cheers!:grinjoint:

I planted 3 Querkle and 3 Bubblegum clones 1 week ago today
Cherma here from Grow Support with 30 years soil grows.
How big of pots are they in currently? What stage of grow are they in?
I am using-
t5 lights-about 3-4" above the plants
Raise them up 2-3" more. Cut back over Watering. Post us some pics.
How did your clones come in, rock wool cubes? Soil? How old were they? reputable source? changing over can be a little stresful for them too.

Re: A week in and having issues!(pics added)

Thanks Cherma! I was able to get the temp to settle between 80-82. Hopefully that's low enough.

Here are some pics- They will probably tell you more about my problem than I ever could. My pH is 6.5-7

Thanks again.

I have not added any nutes
Let's get some nutes into the soils and plants. Using a soil mix it is time. I would suggest cuting off the leaves shown being yellow in the 1st 2nd & 3rd pic.Purple stems are the genetics of your strain.
What have you chosen as a Fertilizer to begin feeding with? It is time to start feeding them. I use 2 items. FF Grow Big, and Earth Juice Grow. Keep lighting on a regimented 18/6 until these nice clones get going. Moistened the soil in the meantime with straight
H2O until you get some fertilizers on them (Sooner than later). Thanks for the pics.

Back
Top Bottom