Slightly yellowish and some leaves have rust like on them

marcis

420 Member
hi everyone. first time posting. these are my first plants growing, so im new to this. some plants seem to have a yellowish color and also brown spots on them. not sure what is happening. I use 6.0 water with a 3 part bloom mix with every other watering. just plain 6.0 water for other feeding. plants are in coco. any idea whats going on?
thanks
marcis

Attachments

• 20190409_121610.jpg
    20190409_121610.jpg
    586.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 20190409_121634.jpg
    20190409_121634.jpg
    623.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 20190409_121643.jpg
    20190409_121643.jpg
    473.7 KB · Views: 45
hi everyone. first time posting. these are my first plants growing, so im new to this. some plants seem to have a yellowish color and also brown spots on them. not sure what is happening. I use 6.0 water with a 3 part bloom mix with every other watering. just plain 6.0 water for other feeding. plants are in coco. any idea whats going on?
thanks
marcis
Hey buddy, yeah I would say you're suffering from the early stages of Cal Mag deficiency. Up your CalMag and you'll be fine. Also, on the first picture you can see some of your tips are ever so slightly burnt. I would back down my nutrients level a tiny bit as well.
Are those girls in flower yet? If not, you might want to think about flipping them LOL. At this point it looks like they're going to grow into your light when they stretch. Also, I'd try to get my pH levels a little bit lower, say into the mid to high fives once you added your nutrients.
Plants look great otherwise buddy.

Hey buddy, yeah I would say you're suffering from the early stages of Cal Mag deficiency. Up your CalMag and you'll be fine. Also, on the first picture you can see some of your tips are ever so slightly burnt. I would back down my nutrients level a tiny bit as well.
Are those girls in flower yet? If not, you might want to think about flipping them LOL. At this point it looks like they're going to grow into your light when they stretch. Also, I'd try to get my pH levels a little bit lower, say into the mid to high fives once you added your nutrients.
Plants look great otherwise buddy.
thanks for the input. I will do all that and see how it goes. they aren't in flower but will start that tmr.

What kind of containers are they in?
I will start feeding nutrients every day now. I was keeping the cal/mag low. didn't think it mattered so I will increase that too. I have them in cloth smart pots. thanks a lot for the help

Ya good stuff you will probably notice an improvement just from the daily feedings. Personally I would try that for a few days first before increasing nutes. They'll be getting double after all! Be sure to get some runoff each time. Affected leaves won't be magically fixed but new growth should look good and it should stop spreading.

Back
Top Bottom