About to pull the trigger on lighting, how's this $190.00 deal?

Six9

First time closet grower 3 x 3 x 8 closet. Lining bottom 6' with mylar, will have a 9" ventilation fan pointing up around/through plants towards light, finish with a 6" inline fan ducting into attic and up the chimney box.

I went round and round on lighting.. I wanted a stacked two level using 2ea 200w CFL's and a couple small bulbs, but the more I researched, the more I realized big buds come from big light. I watched a youtube video where this dude was really proud of his cfl setup, panning the camera though his plants revealing pathetic buds.

Quick thoughts on this deal? Nice kit it seems for the money., Can this MH bulb temp rating be accurate?

15)Color Temperature: HPS(2100K), MH Bulb(4200K)

600W HPS MH Hydroponic Grow Light Dimmable Digital Ballast 27x18" Adjustable Wing Reflector Bulb Kit - Rakuten.com

I can grab a better bulb if needed. This should do quite nicely for my space yes? I know ventilation will be critical. It'll be well designed. I hope to pull the trigger ASAP and have this part done!

If possible go for the 1000watt but be mindful of how close your light is. Look up the watts chart on how much lumens put out. But that small 600 would work. I have two f400 and a 600. I believe it was worth it.

Back
Top Bottom