? About Uploading pics with I phone 4

From the gallery software developer.
How To Fix iPhone/iPad Mobile Safari Greyed out and Disabled File Upload Control | PI Media - Web & Social Media Apps Development

Tons of threads about this on the web. It is an Iphone issue there is nothing I can say to assist you. You can ask Iphone support. There is nothing I can tell you on how to alter coding on your Iphone's Safari browser to enable a file upload prompt that they indeed disable.

Picup – File Upload App for The iPhone

There are various Iphone apps which claim to allow file upload but not sure how they work but you could always try and see if one of them helps.

A phone call to iPhone support would help, if anyone is willing to put in the time and energy?

We are working on the new website and plan to have this issue corrected in the new design. If this gallery software won't work, then we will replace it with one that will. Thanks for your patience and understanding during this time. :Namaste:

We're working on it brother, the new website launches on 4/20, hopefully we got it right this time. Not easy staying up to date with technology with such a big site, there are so many logistics involved. Thanks for your patience and understanding, we are truly grateful. :Namaste:

We're working on it brother, the new website launches on 4/20, hopefully we got it right this time. Not easy staying up to date with technology with such a big site, there are so many logistics involved. Thanks for your patience and understanding, we are truly grateful. :Namaste:

That's great.... I completely understand :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom