AC/DC - Valentine X - Charlotte's Web

Re: AC/DC, Valentine X, Charlottes Web

Hey here is some info I located on your last frost dates...

City Province Growing days. First frost. Last frost
Abbotsford BC 177 Apr. 24 Oct. 18
Chilliwack BC 216 Apr. 6 Nov. 9
Dawson Creek BC 84 Jun. 5 Aug. 29
Kamloops BC 156 May 1 Oct. 5
Kelowna BC 156 May 4 Oct. 8
Nanaimo BC 171 Apr. 28 Oct. 17
Nelson BC 159 May 4 Oct. 13
Port Alberni BC 159 May 8 Oct. 15
Prince George BC 91 Jun. 4 Sept. 3
Prince Rupert BC 156 May 9 Oct. 13
Vancouver BC 221 Mar. 28 Nov. 5
Victoria BC 200 Apr. 19 Nov. 5

I didn't know EXACTLEY where you lived so this is all the frost dates for a few locations in your province. Hope this is helpful. Again take into consideration that these are only estimates and chance of frost before or after is 50/50.

I realize this thread is 3 months old - you're probably so anxious to find a resolution for your little boy. I found this site and honestly, if it were me, I might invest in a 10 pack, grow out all the girls, clone every one, then flower and test the final product to find "the one".

It doesn't immediately solve the problem, but if in six months you found "the one" - WOW right ? Clone party !

Anyway - hope that helps. Knowing that nobody is getting their hands on Charlotte's Web easily (and never cheaply) - the numbers on this similar (wannabe web) type seem to be within the area you want to hit. And if you can make a cold tincture out of it, the THC would not be decarbed - yet is still present to serve its important function in harmony with the CBD.

It would probably require a six month time investment - and $ 300.00 (half seeds - half test kit) but seriously - if I were in your shoes this is the direction I would head. The final goal finding "the one" and being able to control the meds start to finish. Hope this helps :)

RMG CBD Pheno Seeds

My daughter has epilepsy too and has had a hemispherectomy but is still on seizure and behavior medication. I am looking to get or buy seeds for her. Also any tips tricks or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I just managed to get my hands on a special cut of Cannatonic. She just tested at 8:1. I we as gifted a single clone that was freshly transplanted into soil. Had Spider mites and PM, not how I like to get my plants but treatment is already underway. this single clone will become my mother for a long time. as soon as I can take clones from her I will and be growing them out and putting them into flower asap. I will then send off for testing so I can see how my grow and lighting compares to who I got it from that tested at the 8:1. I use 4 600w LED's now instead of HPS and my product has shown vast improvement in quality and yield. I am very happy with what they are doing. I also have 2 plants going right now that are called CBD Critical Mass that are about a month old and are being trained for Scrog. I will also have these tested after flower is complete.

As far as tips and tricks, I don't really have any to offer. But from what I have read and been told, when flowering a high CBD strain you need to harvest on time when trichs are milky for highest CBD content. If you let them go Amber the CBD quickly degrades.
Also they are apparent very slow growers. I haven't noticed a difference between the CBD Critical Mass and everything else I have grown...they seem to grow about the same speed.

Back
Top Bottom