Accidental plant

Txhead

So we had a plant start growing by our fence in the spring, figured it would die off or not bud so we left it be. Now it is 5ft tall and looks like its starting to bud. Do we have anything worth while here? We did nothing to cultivate it although the hose bib a few feet away has a slow drip that has kept the soil moist all summer. Tell us what you think. We live in central Tx where they don't really enforce any of the weed laws, so little worry there.

image3508.jpg
image3508.jpg
image3507.jpg
image3506.jpg

Hi Txhead,

Let me start by welcoming you to 420 Magazine and community of members that gathers here! :welcome:

I'll preface my next comment by noting that I haven't had nearly enough coffee this morning, and that I hope others with sharper eyes than I will also comment. However, in the absence of more focused photos I beleive you have a sativa dominent female plant.

I'd love to see some photos zoomed in on the base of the buds to be sure as I think there is some structure there that I can't be sure isn't the beginning of a seed pod. If there isn't a banana like structure there (seed pod) then you have a girl and some smoke coming your way in another 6 weeks or so! :bravo:

Be well and happy growing!

I have had enough coffee and I agree with TanR :high-five:

Did it rain, or are you spraying her?

:welcome: to :420:

It rained last night a little, the watering has all been a slow drip from the hose bib, ill try to get some better pics of the base of the buds but I didn't see and seed pods. But what do I know, lol

That's a female, man :)
Just keep watching how it grows while giving it some food :D

Back
Top Bottom