Medium - Soil, unknown composition
PPM - unknown
PH - unknown
RH - outside humidity is 69%
Outdoor temperature - Too low for growing
Solution Temperature - unknown
Room Square Footage - n/a
Pests - None

I’ve been waiting for indoor growing equipment to arrive, but in the meantime have been taking care of an accidental bagseed grow (outdoor) as a bit of practice. I discovered this plant in the garden after it had germinated, at the entirely wrong time, in autumn. She only grew to about just under a foot, I'm guessing because of the short days and cold weather.

I realised yesterday that she has revegged or been revegging. She hadn’t been putting out new pistils, existing pistils started to turn brown, and she featured those long single leaves sprouting from the bud. I realised that she was being exposed to light from the house at night.

Because it’s starting winter here, I decided not to let her reveg any more and am ensuring proper periods of darkness. Will be interesting to see if she manages to reenter flowering.

Also, because this is an accidental plant growing under the worst conditions, my goal is simple - to see her through to harvest, no matter the yield.

Does anyone have any advice about trying to get her stable and flowering again? Where I am we are now getting 10 hours of light and 14 hours of darkness.

IMG_8232.jpeg
IMG_8233.jpeg
IMG_8238.jpeg
IMG_8239.jpeg
IMG_8240.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom