Outdoor
Soil
If Soil... Home Depot mix
What Size Pot- One gallon
Temperature- 80-100 Fahrenheit
PH of Medium- unknown
Any Pests-No
How Often are you Watering- every day

Hi. I gave a clone of BC Blueberry to my buddy. She is not looking well and I have no idea what is going on. She started as a clone in my tent, and transplanted to my friends house. Has been receiving morning sun and afternoon shade for about a month. Any advice is appreciated! Pictures are below. Thank you

IMG_20190621_172750824.jpg

IMG_20190621_172743850.jpg

IMG_20190621_172739315.jpg

IMG_20190621_172723637.jpg

What strain- BC Bud Blueberry
Hybrid?
What percentages- unknown
Vegetative stage
In Vegetative Stage for 1 month
Outdoor
Soil
If Soil... Home Depot mix
What Size Pot- One gallon
Temperature- 80-100 Fahrenheit
PH of Medium- unknown
Any Pests-No
How Often are you Watering- every day

Hi. I gave a clone of BC Blueberry to my buddy. She is not looking well and I have no idea what is going on. She started as a clone in my tent, and transplanted to my friends house. Has been receiving morning sun and afternoon shade for about a month. Any advice is appreciated! Pictures are below. Thank you

IMG_20190621_172750824.jpg

IMG_20190621_172743850.jpg

IMG_20190621_172739315.jpg

IMG_20190621_172723637.jpg

thats a pot inside a pot ?

you could prob save it if you transplanted out of it and gave it some tlc like above poster said.
just grow another plant and see what you can do and get the plant better.

I would encourage your friend to start with a new clone or seed and start a journal so we can help them on their journey. Not to be discouraging, but hearing that it's in home depot SOIL . . . being watered everyday . . in a clay pot, the gardener has a lot to learn about cannabis growing. But that's totally ok, that's why we're here. The plant is salvageable, but requires a skilled cannabis gardener and immediate action.

I would encourage your friend to start with a new clone or seed and start a journal so we can help them on their journey. Not to be discouraging, but hearing that it's in home depot SOIL . . . being watered everyday . . in a clay pot, the gardener has a lot to learn about cannabis growing. But that's totally ok, that's why we're here. The plant is salvageable, but requires a skilled cannabis gardener and immediate action.

he should pop another bean but just take the pot out of the pot and stop watering it and see what happens

I would say pH issue leading to lockout. It seems like multiple deficiencies, and the soil does not seem to have good drainage.
I agree that soil does not appear to have good drainage . If it looked that moist (wet,saturated) everyday I would be willing to bet that the roots are suffocating (dying) and tus resulting in multiple symptoms . You could clip all the yellowing leaves and let it dry out for a couple days to see if it will make any kind of recovery . Im not a soil guy Im a Hydro man that knows roots and things root problems can cause. If you try the recovery method and she does recover I would mix new potting soil with perlite and maybe a little spangum moss to help with drainage and aeration and transplant and not water as often .

I agree that soil does not appear to have good drainage . If it looked that moist (wet,saturated) everyday I would be willing to bet that the roots are suffocating (dying) and tus resulting in multiple symptoms . You could clip all the yellowing leaves and let it dry out for a couple days to see if it will make any kind of recovery . Im not a soil guy Im a Hydro man that knows roots and things root problems can cause. If you try the recovery method and she does recover I would mix new potting soil with perlite and maybe a little spangum moss to help with drainage and aeration and transplant and not water as often .
if hes in soil the plant should come back if he just stops watering it and takes it out of the pot in pot thing he has going.
i would think at least

if hes in soil the plant should come back if he just stops watering it and takes it out of the pot in pot thing he has going.
i would think at least
in theory yes it should . My question is how damaged is the root system as the recovery although a possibility could take quite a bit of time , where they may benefit by starting another seed while it attempts to recover . Two plants are better than one and one plant is better than none .

Welcome No Pain! I'm a hydro man too. What's the first thing you think of when you see soil that wet, now that you've done hydro? . . The dreaded root rot. Drying the soil will help but that plant will take a while to recover. You could transplant while removing as much old soil as possible but with a plant that size, in a one gallon its gonna be mostly roots. You could hit it hard with hydroguard to kill off the rot. A lot of options, I'm just saying it's not gonna get better in a couple days, its gonna take time and most growers dont have time/resources to dedicate to recovery. If you do, then great go for it, it would be an awesome learning experience. I just think the true cause of all these symptoms is not really knowing what your doing, again no offense. That's the main reason I say start from scratch and let 420mag guide you.

Welcome No Pain! I'm a hydro man too. What's the first thing you think of when you see soil that wet, now that you've done hydro? . . The dreaded root rot. Drying the soil will help but that plant will take a while to recover. You could transplant while removing as much old soil as possible but with a plant that size, in a one gallon its gonna be mostly roots. You could hit it hard with hydroguard to kill off the rot. A lot of options, I'm just saying it's not gonna get better in a couple days, its gonna take time and most growers dont have time/resources to dedicate to recovery. If you do, then great go for it, it would be an awesome learning experience. I just think the true cause of all these symptoms is not really knowing what your doing, again no offense. That's the main reason I say start from scratch and let 420mag guide you.

oh definitely root issues the pot and that thick mud/soil was the first thing I noticed …. its called killing them with love .

maybe if it survives all that stress it will put out some good flower lol

:hookah:
that it could or at least give a good clone or two .

It's just something to be aware of. The last thing I would want is to spend weeks and alot of effort bringing it back, only to have it sprout nanners everywhere. Nobody is forcing OP to do anything, if he wants to save it, then by all means save it, we've even stated how. But sometimes it is more prudent to start fresh, that's all.

It's the same concept as a totaled car. A totaled car doesnt mean it cant be fixed, it means it's not worth it to fix it. I think that applies perfectly here. But everybody has a different idea of what is worth it I guess.

Back
Top Bottom