Accidently pollenated

spazer

I have white widow clones which has accidently been pollenated (dont know how).

only some of the pods have seeds what would happen if i pull out the seeds an leave them to finish, they have three to four weeks to go.

They have been cloned 11 times and this is the first time ive got seeds what the.

I have white widow clones which has accidently been pollenated (dont know how).

only some of the pods have seeds what would happen if i pull out the seeds an leave them to finish, they have three to four weeks to go.

They have been cloned 11 times and this is the first time ive got seeds what the.

You would have a bunch of immature seeds that are useless... And a plant trying to replace them instead of working on growing buds??? Seeds are worth money these days, I hoard them instead of bullets... :rofl:

I would leave em, hell if you cloned em 11 times there is something you like about them plants,:thumb: and seeds will have that same pheno as the plants... :peace: My lights just came on later man... Leave em I say! :yahoo:

Since you have no idea how your plants were pollinated I am going to assume that you are probably only growing this one strain, your growing only females from clones, and you don't have any male plants in other rooms in your house...

I would suggest that your plants became pollinated in one of 2 ways....

A. your clones popped a stress induced male flower or two that went unnoticed

B. someone from the outside (another grower - or yourself visiting another grow) contaminated your flower room by bringing pollen in on their/your person... Clothing, hair, etc...

If it answer is A, than you have feminized seeds.... if the answer is B. than you have a cross of whatever they are growing and what you are growing...

I would let the plants finish producing their seeds.... it should take about 6 weeks from pollination for seeds to mature.

thanks dudes think i will leave them, not sure if il use the seeds i thought a hermie plant produced hermie seed not fem?
bit weird though 11 clones no seeds till now its the right time of year for outside plants,
was supprised as mine are in my house. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom