Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Bongs are stupid!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ehh, I don't really care.

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Acrylic

Hello, im a relatively new member, but was wondering if anyone knew a wesite that sold something like a 6 foot acrylic bong? Thanks

Id say to stick with local shops. Buying off the net is Sketchy unless you live where smoking is legal. I have a 5foot glass bong that I bought last year that id be willing to sell if your interested, Its at my beach house thoguh so next time i go there i could take pictures if your interested.

Thanks man, that sound nice but a little out of my price range.(glass) I didnt really want to lug a 6 foot bong in my car, so i was hopin to get it delivered.

I was thinking of getting a new bong, i tried a glass bong once but dont remember it too much, can anyone tell me why is it better than a clean non plastic tasting acrylic

If you keep a acrylic for a long time it becomes discolored,dull,faded,smells,hardto clean,you smoke from metal to water to acrylic. It is not really made for longegevity but they are harder to break.

Glass is easy to clean.It has no taste and does not smell unless you never change the water but then you clean it. Glass is pretty but easy to break.
Some glass has diffusers and larger stem diameters.

If you have the extra money go glass, if not get a acrylic. If you go six ft get a acrylic

I Was Devasted When My Old Man Broke My Jbd In The Sink While Cleaning It About 3 Years Back. Since Then I Smoke Out Of A Metal Pipe That I Hate And Cant' Wait To Buy A New Bong. Unfortunetly My Son Is Getting Old Enough To Start Snooping And Know What He Is Looking At. So I Have To Find Something Small Enough And Hideable Without Breaking

tinkerbell -

I've seen very small water pipes at my local head shop and online. Some look like something out of a labaratory: a little jar (smaller than babyfood jars) with a rubber seal, a metal bowl and a plastic tube you pull thru. Easy to hide. I used to have one til bro-in-law fell in love with it and begged for it. I would keep it in a little canister that I had miscellaneous junque in.

:joint:

Cy

Back
Top Bottom