trouble sleeping

thejohnnygrr

does anyone else have a problem sleeping if they dont get to smoke before bed? i can never fall asleep unless i've got a decent high going on (it especially sucks when your all out of weed and its too late to find a bag).....it sucks and if anyone has a solution to this problem please hit me up

I get that too man, fucking insomnia. I just sit it out, clean the bong for resin, try to make a phone call, and if all resources fail, use your time for something. have a hobby? something you create, write draw take pictures read wtv, do something constructive, that will work your mind and make you want to sleep.

naw man its the opposite for me. When I'm high, there is almost no way for me to sleep. I have way too much on my mind.

DSC01253.JPG

after smoking some of this youll have no problem getting to sleep... you might even have trouble staying awake.

have u guys every heard of this weed called sweet nightmare? i heard it just makes u pass out, possibly because the high is too strong or its suppose to build up your tolerance or something like that.

I hear you man. i cant go to sleep without weed, last night i took the train out to westchester, to spend the night at this girls place and i didnt bring any weed because im too sketched out to pass throu grand central station with it right now, they have the military crowding the place, some with dogs. anyways it was hard to go to sleep, i almost threw a fit and i thought to myself, im a funking junkie, this is ridicolous. is see two possible solution to going to sleep without weed, either staying up late Preoccupying your self with something until you get so tired you have to fall asleep. Or get sleeping pills, if you ask your doctor for perscription it is better. just laying there and not being tired sucks. althou, the girl helped.

Back
Top Bottom