Is going to sleep stoned a waste of weed?

S

StonedMeatwad

If youve been smoking all day or relatively close to it or something n when it got real late, you go to sleep. Is that a waste of herb? Like, if youre completely stoned outta your mind n you fall asleep, your highs gonna be gone, right? So wouldnt you be better off waiting for you high to wear off, or at least most of it, till you go to sleep... Or somethin'? Or should you just fall into bed right after smokin, if youre THAT tired?

Just something I've thought about. :grinjoint:

I find that when I hit a bowl before bed, it helps me fall asleep much faster
as i'm not moving, or thinking just feeling the effects of the weed and ejoying the silent night
i also tend to have some pretty trippy dreams too!

If i smoke enough good stuff ill wake up pretty high except my eyes arent red at all like usuall, but i have to smoke ALOT to be able to do that.but if you dont smoke that much it depends if your tiredness is greater then your want for that high

If have enough weed i usually smoke a bowl before i go to bed. I just lay there and listen to music until i fall asleep. I find that i get a really good nights sleep, i have weird ass dreams, and that i wake up feelin good.

I recommend it. :cool:

Half the reason I smoke is so I can go to sleep. It helps me a lot.

Smoking helps me sleep and that's one of the reasons why I love it.

Northern Lights said:
Half the reason I smoke is so I can go to sleep. It helps me a lot.
Word.

I sleep so well and deep, have vivid dreams that I remember the following morning, and wake up feeling refreshed. I find a good day starts with a following night of a nice joint or a fat bowl or something. I smoke pretty much every night.

I used to think it would of been a waste, but thats when I hardly ever had weed and didnt do it as much.

If you have sleeping problems like me it's not a waste.

to me, it is.

I specifically don't smoke within about 2-3 hours of when I think I'm going to bed so as to not waste it, because to me, its a waste to smoke, then fall asleep right away. Sure, I sleep better or whatnot, but I prefer enjoying the high and actually doing something while im high as opposed to sleeping.

It might help me fall asleep, but I think weed hurts the quality of sleep you get. I remember reading something about weed slowing down the speed at which you reach REM sleep. I know I feel much better the next morning if I simply go to sleep sober. Although I rarely do that.

Re: to me, it is.

SptyOty said:
I specifically don't smoke within about 2-3 hours of when I think I'm going to bed so as to not waste it, because to me, its a waste to smoke, then fall asleep right away. Sure, I sleep better or whatnot, but I prefer enjoying the high and actually doing something while im high as opposed to sleeping.
somtimes for me hour ro so after it wears off i get really tired so it helps jsut as much

just for education purposes towards this thread
I smoked 2 nice fat bowls before I went to sleep last nite
I slept like a baby and I also had a really fun dream where i had sex with this hot girl from my old town, even tho she has a bf (he wasnt in the dream) hehehe
i woke up feeling like i got laid and everything =D
it was hot

It also helps me fall asleep. I smoke a couple bowls then play some games. By the time I'm done playing games I'm really tired. I'm still stoned but I just put in a movie and fall asleep. Then usually wake and bake.

Do what you will! But heed my warning! Weed makes it harder for our brains to reach REM sleep! And if someone was really interested I would suggest Erowid.com or some other medical webpage. Not hard to find in google.

Or you could assume AJ knows what he/she is talking about... :icon_roll

Back
Top Bottom