Activated carbon filter pads for aquariums

potgoblin

Quick question 420 guys and gals

would the activated carbon filter pads used for aquarium pumps eliminate the odor of 1 to 2 autoflower plants in a small grow cabinet if they were fitted over a 12volt pc outake fan, and if they would, would it be best to fit them to the inside of the box to air is sucked through them or the outside of the box so air is forced through them.

cheers guys :) and :peacetwo:

I would make a pencil cup carbon filter instead. I haven't made one (yet) but a lot of people seem to have good luck with them.

Ooops, sorry, didn't know I'm not supposed to link other forums, so sorry. I searched here first and didn't see anything similar

Google DIY pencil cup carbon filter, you'll find it.

hey sweet jane cheers for the advice, i have seen the pencil cup carbon filter but i cant get hold of the cups anywhere in this country, cant even get them off ebay :(, thats why i was hopin someone could shed some light on the carbon filter pads for fish tank filters as i can get hold of those very easily :)

thanx for trying to help me so much sweet jane but i cant get the links for the flat carbon filter to work :(

Back
Top Bottom