Carbon Filter Help!

alwaysbuzzed

I need to find or build a carbon filter for my grow room ASAP. my neighbor just came over and said it smells like someone is growing pot in here! :helpsmilie:

I have a Dayton blower in the grow room but for the life of me I can't find an active carbon filter that will fit it. All other Dayton blowers I've seen are 4" or greater, somehow the one I got was 3" and it seems like nobody makes an active carbon filter in that size!

I need some help guys, if anyone knows where to score a carbon filter with a 3" inlet that will attach to my Dayton blower, or knows how to make one, PLEASE share the info.

:thanks:

home depot or lowes will have an adapter for you. You can build a carbon scrubber pretty easily. There should be a diy article here somewhere.

I was at Home Depot this last week and they have a lot of the adapter styles you are looking for and IMO if no adapter available attach that "so and so" with duct tape for now deal with a permanent fix later.
If your neighbor came by and said something and doesn't know about your grow from you then its def time to do something about it and quick!
From what I understand almost all "if not all" supplies needed to build a scrubber can be picked up between Home Depot/Lowes and Wal-Mart (filter material) and built for like 20 bucks give or take regional prices. There are a couple DIY scrubber threads and it looks like McBudz might have linked you 1
Man that Mcbudz, he is everywhere........

If you need some odor help fast till you get a carbon filter i suggest you buy a Odor Nutralizing Agent and ONA they have them at hydro stores they get rid of the smell fast. Thats what im curretly using till i get my carbon filter, it gets rid of the smell fast and it also smells good!

Back
Top Bottom