adding additional led to an hps grow all advice welcome

algiveurmom1

Hello. Only done a few posts on here and found it really good. So here I go. I have a 250w hps small grow, I'm thinking of adding an additional 135w ufo full spec led into the mix for flower. Here are the photos of the before and after as a quick demonstration. And yes I understand I have slight deficancies in the plant but I have been away for a Lon time and havnt been keeping up to as much as I should
WP_20150118_001.jpg
WP_20150118_003.jpg

This is a great idea. Check out doc buds review on led. Ask him if he's tried. There's a recreational grow I'm about to tear apart and help sell. They didn't make it. They had tons of intelligent grow led gear. I'll probably snag some. I want to wall mount them in my bloom in conjunction with my 14 six hundred watt hortilux hps bulbs

I'll admit it the purpleness from the led does look cool along side the hps but I'm not if it will totally benefit. But if any 1 has done this or seen it would like more info. I thought if I can see the visible light aswel wich I can alot. (pics above). the plant will be able to absorb it. I can tis part open and update on how its going thanks again

Back
Top Bottom