Adding light during flowering

judemon

Im about 35 days into flowering, ive had a pretty slow grow so far with my 120w florescent dome light with saucer tin dome pointing toward plant. ive had to keep the light right on top of the plant. so now half way through flowering i added another 120w florescent, however i have this running vertical up the length of the plant and box. its a 7ft by 2 ft box. i hache the plant proped up on a milk crate. i read on a few different forums that it was good to add another light during flowering for bud size!! hope it works out. looking for opinions?:thanks:
20140206_082139.jpg
20140206_082155.jpg

1384706183333.jpg
Heres early early picture but thats about how close i kept the light the entire time. now i have the other strip light running up the right side there vertical

thanks for making me feel good<3 lol it sounds good to me too. we must have that green thumb

Our girls absolutely love light!
Im still learning vast amounts about light and nutritional needs,
getting those and environment needs in order should create monsters!!!

At a month into flowering, it is virtually impossible to give these light-hungry plants too much light. Other than possibly adding another 1 or 2 verticals (because of florescent's inability to penetrate well, it should speed up the flower cycle) I sure wouldn't change much of what you're doing... Dude, look at ur pics!
P.S... increased ventilation should increase transpiration (water released thru the leaves into the atmosphere) thereby forcing ur babies to drink more and grow faster.

Thanks bud I apprciate it. I know they look nice Im just a nooby and theres one thing someone used to tell me ages ago that I never will forget. Every person you meet knows something you dont. So thank god for forums:thumb:

I would use the second light earlier in flower rather than 35 days into flower. Nice closet grow, plant says you are doing fine!

DN

Back
Top Bottom