Advanced Nutrients, Anybody Use?

Hey maurvefarmer am growing bc haz crossed with a kush and bkue berry strain and a cheese. First time grower there about three feet tall and I've been using ur chart to the key they smell like majawana and just started to show hairs. But even long time ago they stunk. I had a storm here in Manitoba cause I put them out side when they were a foot tall and the storm got so bad I had to grow them in garage with windows open but busted a twelve inch bud branch three places. Was wondering I it grow back

Re nutrients: Has anyone tried freshwater aquarium water? I have heard that a stable aqua ecosystem can produce decent nutrition for plants.

used AN for a long time, IMHO Dyna Gro works just fine and is cheaper

have been using advanced nutes now for several years with phenomenal results! to me worth every penny!...if your concerned about organic vs non-organic feeding they also have a great line of organic nutes.... I have no affiliation with advanced but theyre products do exactly or more of what they say they will... too! Hint... hunt out and buy your advanced nuted online rather than at the local hydro-store you can save tons of $$$

Advanced Nutrients will give you, if not the best, one of the best results and yield if used properly. Don't listen to any goofs that blabbers about how AN is nothing but horrible watered down crap and complains about prices and marketing strategy. They are obviously growers (or bias growers) who have never used AN, used it wrong, or is just following the AN hater band wagon.

I've used Humbolt, GH, Heavy 16, Cutting Edge (also a good one), Dyna Grow, and Earth Juice (also a good one). I've grown indoor/outdoor, organically with compost teas and liquid organic nutes, and though buds tastes good, it's not as efficient in the growth rate and yield. Hydro is definitely not for me, I'm no longer down with paying electric bills up the ass and getting mediocre yield. Since then, I have switched back to outdoor and put all my plants under AN nutes. The price on anything AN is pretty hefty, but then again, you get what you paid for. I have yet to test out Aptus. This shit looks good but god damn it's expensive. I'd pay good money for good good nutrients and/or boosters that works, but as far as Aptus goes, I refuse to pay $2,000+ for a little 5 Liter bottle. In my current grow, I'm running new formula AN Sensi Grow/Bloom - Expert (incomplete) bundle.

For veg, I use:
Sensi Grow parts A/B
B52 (throughout veg)
I substitute VooDoo Juice for Root Excelurator from H&G (weeks 1 - 3)
Molasses (weeks 2-5)
Mexican Bat Guano (top dressed every other watering)
Bud Blood (the last feeding on the last week of veg)

For Flower, I use:
Sensi Bloom parts A/B
Bud Candy (throughout bloom)
Molasses (throughout bloom)
Root Excelurator (weeks 1-2)
Jamaican Bat Guano (top dressed every other watering for weeks 1-4)
Big Bud (weeks 2-4)
B52 (weeks 3-6)
Overdrive (weeks 5-7)
Flush everyday for the last 3 days of week 8 and no chemical taste

My schedule is - water (around root zone area) and feed (evenly across soil), every 4 days, then flush (last week of veg) for the transitioning of veg to flower. I no longer check pH because my tap water comes out at 7 - 7.2 and AN pH Perfect Technology drops it perfectly to 6.4 - 6.6. I use in low dosage and never go full strength. PPM is kept at 800 - 900 throughout the entire season. I don't use CalMag/Epsom Salt or any of those other stuff because I never really had the need to. Just keep this in mind, though there are endless selections line of nutrients, AN was designed for Marijuana and I will support a company that is not scared to support MJ. And no I'm not an affiliate.

Am using AN ph perfect a b bloom a b grow hobby kit.I got a grow going of grapefruit 3 week ppm 850 to 900 hydro ebb buckets,its doing fine for me:thumb: and the ph perfect is no lie it works and am happy with them.Check my grow out am a newbie but I like AN.

:thanks::high-five:not any more or less than any other nutes. I use AN supplements like b-52, sensi cal-mag bloom and grow, wet Betty and that's all. I use FF grow, big bloom and tiger bloom. also FF soils like happy frog and warrior. I also use floranovaplus and pineapple sweetner, agave nectar,and molasses. iused to use pirana and tarantula. but that's too expensive. ive used this combination and have no complaints. I guess my only complaint would be more yield and faster grow times. can AN really do that. im not too sure?

I am currently using Voodoo juice, b52, sensi grow and bloom from AN and I have nothing to complain about, i am very satisfied with my results so far.

You can get some of the AN product in powder form. That is interesting to me as shipping is a big factor where I live.

Anyone have any thoughts on the use of the powdered products like Big Bud?

You can get some of the AN product in powder form. That is interesting to me as shipping is a big factor where I live.

Anyone have any thoughts on the use of the powdered products like Big Bud?

I am starting to prefer the powdered versions... harder to mix but more bang for the buck.

But what I have found is that the formulations of the same product can be different. If you go to this product page: FAQ on Big Bud® you can see that the powder version includes sulfur... whereas the liquid does not. There is a difference in strength and a slight difference in ratios - but nothing serious.

If you are a "pick and choose" different products to "mix your own" nutrient brew type of person - these types of differences can matter.

I am starting to prefer the powdered versions... harder to mix but more bang for the buck.

But what I have found is that the formulations of the same product can be different. If you go to this product page: FAQ on Big Bud® you can see that the powder version includes sulfur... whereas the liquid does not. There is a difference in strength and a slight difference in ratios - but nothing serious.

If you are a "pick and choose" different products to "mix your own" nutrient brew type of person - these types of differences can matter.

Interesting.

Regarding the price, it's pretty much limited to the difference in shipping costs, isn't it? I'll admit I haven't checked the per-dose pricing in a while, but last I did it was virtually no difference between the liquid and the powder versions of Big Bud. But I also wasn't checking to see if there was a difference in shipping and handling.

It would make sense that if you're not paying for the weight of the water, you'd save at least a few bucks in shipping. Whether that's worth it to not need both dry and liquid measure is something each grower has to decide for themselves. I'm good either way, but a buddy of mine absolutely hates dry measuring.

I am testing out a short line of Advanced Nutes , so far it is working great very simple and does not seem to burn plants when you use the guide. I like the root mass it gives :D the plants seem to love it make nice green leaves. The spokesperson for Advanced Nutes is Brown Dirt Warrior , super nice guy and a Guru for indoor and outdoor medical or guerrilla growing. If you want to find out more watch all his videos :)

[video=youtube_share;LoFqIs8fGeM]
[/video]

Regarding the price, it's pretty much limited to the difference in shipping costs, isn't it? I'll admit I haven't checked the per-dose pricing in a while, but last I did it was virtually no difference between the liquid and the powder versions of Big Bud. But I also wasn't checking to see if there was a difference in shipping and handling.

From what I have seen, they cost the same.

It would make sense that if you're not paying for the weight of the water, you'd save at least a few bucks in shipping. Whether that's worth it to not need both dry and liquid measure is something each grower has to decide for themselves. I'm good either way, but a buddy of mine absolutely hates dry measuring.

I am not a fan of dry measuring. But it works well. And I should save on shipping costs in a world which was fair. No way it costs the same to ship powder and liquid.

I like this plan.

You are correct that it is one of their best plans.

But damn... when I went to purchase they demanded my first born... and a big chunk of money.

I am testing out a short line of Advanced Nutes , so far it is working great very simple and does not seem to burn plants when you use the guide. I like the root mass it gives :D the plants seem to love it make nice green leaves. The spokesperson for Advanced Nutes is Brown Dirt Warrior , super nice guy and a Guru for indoor and outdoor medical or guerrilla growing. If you want to find out more watch all his videos :)

[video=youtube_share;LoFqIs8fGeM]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom