Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect for soil?

Which an nutes should I use for soil? The basic 3 part grow, micro bloom? Or the sensi 2 part a+b?

I use the FF regime, which is Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom along with a smidgen of Open Sesame and Ch-Ching. You can find this info in searches of the same. But no matter what nutes you use, just remember that less is more. Cannabis is afterall just a weed and it's so easy to over feed them and waste your grow.

I use the FF regime, which is Grow Big, Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom along with a smidgen of Open Sesame and Ch-Ching. You can find this info in searches of the same. But no matter what nutes you use, just remember that less is more. Cannabis is afterall just a weed and it's so easy to over feed them and waste your grow.

Thanks but I'm particularly looking into these 2 an sets of nutes. From their site all I see is hydroponic this hydro that. Need to know which is better for soil growing. Leaning towards sensi, would just like some feedback from anyone else who uses an nutes with soil and which they use.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

It works. You just have to be careful that you don't overfeed because of the nutes in the soil already. Since the nutes are chelated they will be able to be used by the plant at almost any pH. My recommendation though would be to just get a bale of Promix HP. Promix is much much cheaper than soil and the Promix HP is ready for pots right out of the bag. Use that in place of soil. Fill pot with Promix, Plant your seed, wait 10-14 days after plant breaks soil to start feeding and it's as simple as that. Then you will have a perfect combo with the Advanced pH perfect line. It's almost like the 2 were made for eachother.

I agree with Fanleaf if you are going to use AN. I have the sensi line, A&B, plus over drive and big bud. I have used it with soil and promix HP. with the exception of the big bud and overdrive, I will be throwing my AN sensi's away. I prefer growing in soil over growing in promix HP. I have much more consistent grows in soil with FF trio or Sierra naturals (which also does not require ph). I have had some nice outcomes with AN but will be chopping my last one done with AN in about 2 weeks.
In FFOF, growing autos, I don't even need the veg nutes and it is more work than it should be to keep the AN bloom nutes from messing up the grow in soil. Lots of flushing! AN is more for inert medium with no added nutes.

It works. You just have to be careful that you don't overfeed because of the nutes in the soil already. Since the nutes are chelated they will be able to be used by the plant at almost any pH. My recommendation though would be to just get a bale of Promix HP. Promix is much much cheaper than soil and the Promix HP is ready for pots right out of the bag. Use that in place of soil. Fill pot with Promix, Plant your seed, wait 10-14 days after plant breaks soil to start feeding and it's as simple as that. Then you will have a perfect combo with the Advanced pH perfect line. It's almost like the 2 were made for eachother.

Rather not switch my medium at the moment. Perhaps next grow I'll try promix with an nutes. Guess I'll go with FF trio since I'm already using FFOF/ FFHF. Thanks for the advice fanleaf..

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Back
Top Bottom