Advanced Nutrients Question

FloridaSunset

A confused NuB... If you decide to use the Advanced Nutrients "PH Perfect Hobbyist' Bundle to you need to use both the "5 in 1 Advanced Nutrients Grow Micro Bloom pH Perfect Bundle Set Combo Base Nutrients" bundle and the "Advanced Nutrients Hobbyist Bundle" or can just the 'Base Nutrients' part of the Hobbyist be used? Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Dusty is correct, all you need is AN pH Perfect GMB(Grow, Micro, Bloom).

If you're using RO water, you will have to supplement cal-mag at about 2.5ml/gallon, and also if using RO water you will need to mix the cal-mag in first before any nutrients. When it comes time for the nutrients and you're using GMB, the Micro gets mixed in next after cal-mag and then Grow, and then Bloom.

If not using RO water you probably won't need to supplement cal-mag, but you still need to mix the Micro in first, then Grow, Bloom. Also, start off slow when they are small/young rooted plants try 250-300ppm, as they grow, up the ppm slowly, a full grown flowering plant will use 800-1200ppm but you just watch the plant and it will tell you what it likes ppm wise. Under fertilized is easier to fix than over fertilized.

I have already figured out the ppm of the AN pH Perfect GMB I use spring water that is RO'd and has a ppm value of 22 ppm, your water will be different if tap water is used.

Micro = 15 ppm per ml

Grow = 10 ppm per ml

Bloom = 10 ppm per ml

When using AN nutrients (Hobbiest set) and you want to use some of the advanced additives instead of or in addition to the Hobbiest ones recommended by AN do you substitute them for the Hobbiest level ones or add them in addition to the basic ones? For example if the base set calls for Big Bud and the expert calls for a different bud booster do you use both or just the expert one!

When using AN nutrients (Hobbiest set) and you want to use some of the advanced additives instead of or in addition to the Hobbiest ones recommended by AN do you substitute them for the Hobbiest level ones or add them in addition to the basic ones? For example if the base set calls for Big Bud and the expert calls for a different bud booster do you use both or just the expert one!

You use both, they all compliment each other. My signature has a infographic of an advanced nutrients feeding schedule. Each line in the chart shows which ones go together in a certain week. Just use which ever nutes you have in the line for any given week. If you don't have all then use what you got. I use xfactor and bud candy, and they are basically the same except a few other micro nutrients.

You use both, they all compliment each other. My signature has a infographic of an advanced nutrients feeding schedule. Each line in the chart shows which ones go together in a certain week. Just use which ever nutes you have in the line for any given week. If you don't have all then use what you got. I use xfactor and bud candy, and they are basically the same except a few other micro nutrients.

Many thanks for the info... The info in your sig is great too...

Just picked up the micro/grow/bloom aswell as bud candy and bud. I probably should have done some more research but will this work fine with Coco coir and perlite as a medium because I just noticed there are the sensi Coco grow and the sensi Coco bloom. As another newbie should I add this on top of the others nuts I bought or just stick with what I already purchased.

Going to be doing 2_4 autoflowers in a greenhouse in 15gallon smart pots

i have the mgb for my next grows, will be in coco also, i got them after readig cultivators coco feed schedule thread, so assume they are fine for coco... as hhats what was recommended lol not the sensi
lol

A confused NuB... If you decide to use the Advanced Nutrients "PH Perfect Hobbyist' Bundle to you need to use both the "5 in 1 Advanced Nutrients Grow Micro Bloom pH Perfect Bundle Set Combo Base Nutrients" bundle and the "Advanced Nutrients Hobbyist Bundle" or can just the 'Base Nutrients' part of the Hobbyist be used? Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Are you going to be using AN feeding quide. At a 1/4 to start Strength to start like someone mention?

When should one start adding nutrients into the water??

Are you going to be using AN feeding quide. At a 1/4 to start Strength to start like someone mention?

When should one start adding nutrients into the water??

I’ve been using the bud labs app they have from advanced nutrients. I’m also using micro grow bloom set. I started on day 13 once my second set of leaves had sprouted. I did this as per the grower support line they have. They told me specifically to start then. I was also using that hobbyist pack and following the bud labs schedule.

Only thing I’ve changed. Is I’m on week 8. And still at 3/4 strength on the grow micro bloom. I’m getting around 900ppm and haven’t pushed it higher yet. As I was seeing some yellowing tips.

I am using RO water. And two different guys from their support have said I do not need the cal mag. I even tried to convince them I feel like I would need it. I said I was using led lights and soilless medium. As well as RO. They both were adamant, I don’t need it. So I’ve went with that. Hopefully they haven’t steered me wrong!

I should also mention. For the hobby pack(250ml bottles) The B52, I ran it out of far before the others. I also ran short on voodoo once into 2 week of flower.

I’m growing 4 plants.

Hey everyone! I’m a new grower and had a few questions if someone could help me with!
First question is,
I just transplanted my plant into a 7 gallon fabric container and used Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil I had bought. I also got a soil meter to test the soil and it reads around 7 for the PH. I also bought the 3pack of Fox Farm trio for the liquid nutrients!
So the 2nd question is...,..
Do I fertilize know or wait?
I can’t seem to find anything to answer my questions and I don’t want to over do it and ruin my plant , so please HELP
Here’s a pic of my plant.

Attachments

• 0DE03027-4889-4586-9563-5B23F16EF4BD.jpeg
    0DE03027-4889-4586-9563-5B23F16EF4BD.jpeg
    409.9 KB · Views: 83
  • FF16ECC4-7ECE-425D-9529-41FBBF702BDF.jpeg
    FF16ECC4-7ECE-425D-9529-41FBBF702BDF.jpeg
    390.6 KB · Views: 99
  • AC7F77D1-0A62-40ED-8B3F-DCB9069264F5.jpeg
    AC7F77D1-0A62-40ED-8B3F-DCB9069264F5.jpeg
    432.7 KB · Views: 96
Back