AN help please! - Nutrients

Skill333

Welcome to 420.

No.

On that website under the directions for use it says "bundle does not contain base nutrients". You will need more. What more you need only you can determine as your plants grow, different strains have different elemental needs in different proportions. You will need more then a list of chemicals, you will also need the knowledge of how much of each to add and preferably why to add them and when. Here is a link for you to start with.

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

^ Link above is a good starting point, although I do not believe it has everything you need to know as the post was started 6 years ago and we have learned so much more since then, it does have all the basics and more than you will need to get started. You have a lot of reading ahead of you, good luck.

During your research did you happen across Doggett & Simpsons? Or Sierra Natural Science? These are sponsors of the website and have very good nutrients and/or supplements. The D&S line is as simple as can be using 3 products from start to finish. But your choices are also relative to how you plan to grow-- Hydro,Media, small garden, large garden ect. Ill post some link's for ya and then you can maybe post back more information on the setup you have. :)

Doggett & Simpson
Sierra Natural Science

Thanks guys, i'm planing on using a 5x5x7 tent with a 400 watt MP for veg and a 400 watt hps for flowering stage, i only plan to grow maybe 2 possibly 3 plants at a time. It's pretty confusing with the nutrients, i saw a post on here from awhile back that i had saw a few days ago, i should have saved the link, he had everything listed with how much to give and for some reason i did not save it. : /

**I will also be growing in soil** i guess that's a big helper haha :D

I have used the 3 part jungle juice from AN with the hobbyist package and have it in use now (it was all free ) I did a grow with the same setup as you have with AN and it worked really well. Any questions about it fell free to ask I would be more then happy to share what I leaned using it.

Back
Top Bottom