Advanced Nutrients Hobbyist Bundle with Pro-Mix

fizz

I have a friend that will sell me his unused unopened Advanced Nutrients Hobbyist bundle really cheap and was wondering if this would go good with a soilless mix like Pro-mix good.

If not then what growing medium would be good with the hobbyist bundle. This is like a $140 package that I can get practically free and would love to try it out.

Should work great with any medium just make sure you start at 1/4 strength and work up from there

i used that same bundle with AN 3 part jungle juice micro grow bloom and i had good results. any questions on the feeding i can help ya out. i started on that program but have now moved to a new feeding program because AN got a little expensive to use on the big scale.

Hey guys thanks. UpInSmoke535 , at which weeks of bloom do you suggest the 3 part jungle juice micro gro bloom?

I emailed Advanced Nutrients and gotta pretty quick reply.

They suggest per 4 liters=
Veg=
week 1= 8ML B52 + 8ML Voodoo Juice
week 2= 8ML B52 + 8ML Voodoo Juice
week 3= 8ML B52
week 4= 8ML B52

Then in Bloom=
week 1= only 8ML voodoo juice.
week 2= 8ML voodoo juice + 8ML Big bud
week 3= 8ML Big Bud + 8ML B52
week 4= 8ML Big bud + 8ML B52
week 5= 8ML B52 + 8ML Overdrive
week 6= 8ML B52 + 8ml Overdrive
Then Flush

i use jungle juice (3 part) right from the start. i use 1ml/l of each part as well as your b-52 and voodoo juice at 2ml/l for the first 3 weeks from seed. after that u can run your jungle juice at 2ml/l each part for veg. in flower i use the 3 part at 2ml/l as well as all the boosters at 2ml/l. AN says you can go up to 4ml/l of jungle juice for flower but i found that to be only good for very large plants.

no prob. i was always happy with what AN gave me. i also recommend getting the bud candy and use it with your hobbyist bundle. i ran a few test crops with and without it, and i found the smell to be much richer and more flavorful. just my thoughts.

I was thinking about the bud candy if I went hydro but I may go with it anyway,,, I may even end up going hydro with this batch. Decisions decisions

Idk about Bud candy I keep reading and hearing that it makes most buds taste the same. Like if you grew more than 2 varieties of strain they would all taste the same. So for me i'm staying away till I hear different. I gotta know 100% cause I would be mad as hell if my strains all tasted similar to each other but were all different.:Namaste:

Idk about Bud candy I keep reading and hearing that it makes most buds taste the same. Like if you grew more than 2 varieties of strain they would all taste the same. So for me i'm staying away till I hear different. I gotta know 100% cause I would be mad as hell if my strains all tasted similar to each other but were all different.:Namaste:

Yep that would suck unless both were gonna taste like crap without it. I have a bit of neural inhibition (difficult time making choices) so this is really locking me up lol.....

i have used it a lot and i found that it didnt change the taste. it did enhance the smell and flavor of each strain. i ran 4 grows back to back and used bud candy on 2 of them. the 2 crops with bud candy did have a better, stronger smell then the 2 others. just my experience but i say its worth a try.

Honestly, once you environment is down, any balanced nutrient will work.

What I have noticed is growers without a lot of experience start with X nutrient line and get okay results, or maybe shitty results, then after they get better at growing and start to nail their environment down, they switch nutrients and thing the switch in nutrients was the results of a better grow, rather than it clearly being the fact they got better at growing on nailed down their environment.

I got almost 12oz from one autoflower, using Flora Nova grow and bloom, in 100% coco. I used Monster Bloom PK booster like 3 times during the grow. That is it, very simple. I also used generic Apollo ballast 600w system, including Apollo bulb.

If the environment is good, and you got the feeding down, the times, amounts, how much to water with and when, etc, any balanced nute will give you good results.

After that then you can experiment with different nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom