First grow need imput

somedude69

Hi I new to the grow scene, this is my first grow and I have a few questions. I have a 4x2x70 grow tent 3 125w fluorowing lights in my veg room. These plants are about 4 weeks old and I just want to know if they look about right or do they look small (I think they look small)? Should I switch to a MH setup for more growth?

I also have some 2 and 3 week (into flowering) plants that I would like to have you look at and tell me if I'm on the right track. There in a 4x2x70 tent as well, they have an air cooled mercury 6 hood with 1000w fusion dimmable digital ballast.

I am currently using the Advanced Nutrients Hobbyist Bundle + a few others Voodoo Juice, Big Bud, B-52, Overdrive, sensi grow A & B, connoisseur A & B, and bud ignitor I am following the feeding times and amounts as per advanced nutrients suggestions.

I'm looking for any helpful tips if you notice anything

Thanks

Pics of veg
IMAG0714.jpg

IMAG0713.jpg

IMAG0712.jpg

pics of flower
IMAG0709.jpg

IMAG0708.jpg

IMAG0703.jpg

IMAG0701.jpg

Welcome to 420mag somedude69. Were really glad to have ya and most are willing to put in the time to help. I personally think your plants look really healthy and about the right size. Are the 3 lights your using CFL's? I a$$ume your wanting to continue to flower the flowering ones and add the others to the same tent?
Let me know a little more and be patient others will chime in. In the bottom of my post my "signature" there is a link to my 1st journal. I am using the same nutes. I'll check back and see how your doing and keep up the good work. For your first grow your doig great. Can you post a little more info: strains lighting schedules, temps, humidity stuff like that?
Once again Welcome to 420Magazine.com. I hope you like it here as much as I do, it's like my 2nd family:)

Sorry after re-reading your post I realized your working with two tents. I would keep the flowering lamp going but if you can handle the heat I would use the Metal Halide to veg instead of those cfl's. That's just my opinion. There are lots of growers here that get results with the cfl's but I like MH lamps and also HO T5's.
Ill check in again soon bro

Yah, I am using two tents. Both tents are 2x4x70, one for veg and one for flowering. The three fluorowings that I am using in the veg tent are CFL 125watt. My veg tent stays at about 80 degrees with the humidity ranging at about 75-80% while the lights are on. The lights are currently running at a 20/4 cycle, just trying to get my plants to stretch a little bit with the four hours of darkness.

In the flower tent the temperature is about 85 degrees and it’s on a 12/12 light cycle. The humidity is 45%.

Current strains are: God’s Treat, Afgoo, Evil Twin, Train Wreck, and Bubble Gum.

I don't have a MH yet. My veg has only CFLs. I am thinking about putting a 400 Watt MH in my veg.

I have a 1000 Watt HPS in my flower room. I am happy in my flower room. I think my plants are doing good in there but I think my veg room is growing slower then it could be, that is why I was asking for opinions about maybe adding a MH (400 Watt) to help accelerate growth.

A great way to get some input is to make a journal where you can get input throughout your grow! Looks really healthy from where I'm standing! I grow with only CFL´s throughout :high-five:

congrats llooks good. Off to a runnin start.

Back
Top Bottom