First Grow Input & Advice Welcome

somedude69

Hi my wife and I are new to the grow scene, this is our first grow. We both have our MMJ cards and live in one of the states that weed is legal. I have a few questions. I have two 4x2x70 grow tents, three 125w fluorowing lights in my veg/clone tent and one 1000w hps in the flower tent. These plants are about 4 weeks old and I just want to know if they look about right or do they look small (I think they look small)? Should I switch to a MH setup for more growth?

I also have eight 2, 3 and four week old (into flowering) plants "we are trying to stager the harvest dates" I would like to have you take look at and tell me if I'm on the right track. There in a 4x2x70 tent as well, they have an air cooled mercury 6 hood with 1000w fusion dimmable digital ballast.

I am currently using the Advanced Nutrients Hobbyist Bundle + a few others Voodoo Juice, Big Bud, B-52, Overdrive, sensi grow A & B, connoisseur A & B, and bud igniter I am following the feeding times and amounts as per advanced nutrients suggestions on the bottle. All plants are grown in fox farms ocean forest soil and 3gal pots.

Ok so let's start with the veg tent. The strains I have in there is Bubblegum, Trainwreck, gods treat, big bud, White widow, evil twin, and afgoo. They get 18/6 light, the temp in this room stays at 80°day 70°night. They get water every 2-3 days, nutes every other water, Feed, water, feed, water, etc. The RH stays around 50-60% at all times no pests at this time.

Our flower room has evil twin, afgoo, gods treat and big bud, they get 12/12 light, the temp in this room stays at 84°day 75°night RH stays at 40-50% water and food are the same, feed, water, feed, water every 2-3 days.

So there are only a few big questions I have right now.

#1 Do I only feed them what the bottle of nutes says. Example: (2ml per liter) or do I give more or less depending on plants? Do I increase the N-P-K by doubling or tripling the dosage per gallon?

#2 Should I add a MH setup in my veg tent to help speed up growth?

I'm looking for any helpful tips if you notice anything

Thanks

This is the veg tent:
IMAG06545.jpg

IMAG07134.jpg

This is the flower tent:
IMAG07104.jpg

IMAG07087.jpg

IMAG07096.jpg

IMAG07065.jpg

IMAG07023.jpg

IMAG07035.jpg

IMAG07012.jpg

Re: First grow need imput and advice

Ok so I know this Is fast but this is a update the first post was only put on here today but it is really 5 weeks old ( I know I have been lazy) I had my original post in the wrong spot so I am starting over now.

This pics above were 3 weeks in to flower. this is at 4 weeks.

the pics of the flowers are 4 weeks the others are only 1-2 weeks into flowering

I redid my veg room I added a 400w Mh light and let me tell you (DAMN) they got big in only one week.. MH for the win lol...

I added a custom aeroponic cloner to my veg room.

(sorry about the veg pics I need to buy a light filter for my camera MH lights suck for cameras)

IMAG07422.jpg

IMAG07412.jpg

IMAG07391.jpg

IMAG07224.jpg

IMAG07203.jpg

IMAG07194.jpg

IMAG07175.jpg

Re: First grow need imput and advice

Oh and as for co2, My 2 grow rooms are in-between my computer desk (veg on the left flower on the right) so im sitting with them like 8 hours a day. Do you think they still need more co2? or should they be good?

re: First Grow Input & Advice Welcome

Looking good, Advanced Nutrients is awesome. Recently switched to it and it's working wonders. :thumb:

ok, this is the start of week 5 (day 29). Not a lot going on right now, moving some stuff around, starting new clones, and watching everything grow. No major problems. Everything is going pretty smoothly. Adding that 400w MH light was a good choice. It made the humidity go up to about 65% and the plants are growing super fast. Here are some pics of my veg and flower tent as of the start of week 5.

this Is the veg tent, I added some clones and moved stuff around.
IMAG07882.jpg

IMAG07892.jpg

flower tent
IMAG07912.jpg

Evil twin 29 days into flower
IMAG08003.jpg

IMAG08023.jpg

IMAG08052.jpg

Evil Twin getting white and very sticky
IMAG07982.jpg

Gods Treat: getting very tall about 4 feet now.
IMAG07994.jpg

IMAG07902.jpg

IMAG07942.jpg

IMAG07951.jpg

Looking great man, are you giving them any supplemental calcium/magnesium?

What is the PPM of your water? I'm just curious because I see some of your plants have yellow leafs/crisping

I don't know the ppm of the water (its water and its wet) im not going to go crazy on testing the water. I drink my tap water all the time so it works, if I get s few dead leaves some times ill live. If it starts to get out of control ill change something. im only giving them the stuff from AN and some molasses, so I would assume there was some calcium/magnesium in there somewhere.

This is day 34. Starting to get a white spot on the top of God's Treat, pretty sure it is light bleaching. If anyone notices anything else let me know. Just watching them grow. No problems or issues at this point.
IMAG08523.jpg

IMAG08523.jpg

IMAG08553.jpg

IMAG08544.jpg

IMAG08533.jpg

IMAG08492.jpg

IMAG08483.jpg

IMAG08472.jpg

IMAG08463.jpg

IMAG08454.jpg

IMAG08444.jpg

IMAG08432.jpg

IMAG08424.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom