First Grow Advice Welcome

Lochness

I AM FINALLY starting my first little grow project and might need some help from other experienced growers if that's possible, if anyone who is reading my thread has any questions comments and tips they would like to share with me i would be a happy Ladd and I'd truly appreciate the help i get from others.
Thanks all hope you like my pics cheers 420!

Step 1....

I have put up my Grow tent in my basement it is 4 x 4 x 6 in Diameter size.

420-magazine-mobile1620305971.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2143709777.jpg

Step 2...

I have purchased 2 king plus LED Grow lights @ 600w each I have them at the highest level of my tent.

420-magazine-mobile1585569179.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1092926120.jpg

I am also using a shop light that has 3 long fluorescent cool white bulbs each @ 32watts that I have lowest and close to the sprouted seedlings.

420-magazine-mobile497721225.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1122797836.jpg

Step 3..

Germinated my seeds with the cup of ordinary tap water once seeds split and sunk to bottom of the cup of water I then took them out and used the paper Towel method and a zip log bag waited about 2 days till they sprouted.

420-magazine-mobile1905595166.jpg

Step 4...

Once they sprouted long enough I then planted them all in our famous Dixie Cups we all tend too use I cut holes in the bottom of the cups for draining and then I placed my planted cups into my clone dome for veg cycle to start. PS. I decided to keep my fluorescent light on for 24hours till they have at least sprouted with first nodes.

420-magazine-mobile1852409769.jpg

Step 5..

The seedlings have Sprouted in a day. I gave them about a week to grow bigger than I took off my clone dome so that they can now breath I have turned on my fan for oxygen and to strengthen those stems.

420-magazine-mobile525968904.jpg

420-magazine-mobile770383194.jpg

Step 6...

I have now switched from 24h to 18-6 and have all of my lights going and fan blowing. I do not have the LED lights directly on the sprouts they are up really high at the top of my tent. my shop light is in the middle between my leds. I have lowered the shop light with fluorescent bulbs directly over top of the sprouts about roughly 10-12 inches from top. The leds are about 6 feet up at the top of my tent only giving spectrum around there surrounding they are not directly beaming on the sprouts. I am letting my shop light do all that work and that light covers the top of them from the intense leds being on.

420-magazine-mobile110359138.jpg

420-magazine-mobile642253781.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1434651459.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2118547145.jpg

This is where I am at right now if there are any comments questions tips about my set up please don't be shy and let me know what you think and what I could do better on.

I am not giving them nutrients yet being to young, I am using Black Gold #4 soil I'm basically just watching the temps and watering when needed. Also Its about week 1 going on too week 2.

Thanks everyone hope you can help me out on my first grow cheers all 420 Growers!
Seasons greetings.

Ok hello out there in 420 world I'm back again and I need some answers with a slight leaf deficiency issue I have. Here is a close up pic of my issue and concern with this one seedling, what do you think is causing this issue???

Also it's the only one that has it, the rest are looking great so far! Thanks again!

420-magazine-mobile984916584.jpg

Yours Truly....
Lochness.

420magazine.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Lochness, im running a king plus 1200w and i started my seedlings under the led once i put them in the tent. Ive never had the king plus more than 24 inches above the plants. May want to consider lowering the led's some. It'll help prevent your babies from stretching and hopefully produce some nice short and bushy girls.

Keep em frosty ya'll

Im calling bs on this being your first grow! Lol

you seem to have everything thought of!
You definitely did your homework!

Ive only grown a handful of times but if i can help i will.

Im really interested to see how those leds work out. I thought about led but ended up going back to my hid for now at least.

Good luck!

I am just starting my second grow, everything grow wise looks good to me. The only thing I see that I would change is put both hooks from your light chains threw the clip, I had some lights strung like that in my shop, came in one day and one was hanging by one side. I would hate to see your babies get smashed.

The PAR ? Please fill me in ?? Thanks man and btw everyone getting in on my little Grow forum you're all awesome everyone thank you so much !! Bless!

That is a sweet setup! Do you happen to know the PAR on those leds?

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry about replying twice new to this still getting to know the ropes please yes tell me about PAR ? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom