First Grow Advice Welcome

This is the same Afghan Kush with LST
931bbb6553ca61b06b22ed1565354e99.jpg
3a5dce489238c418cb9e8e929629b87c.jpg
ae1261305abcc9fc14361d4f770b159c.jpg
see how she is not straight up and down but bent over

Sent from my Robin using 420

That's awesome man thank you for that info your plants are looking good! so I low stress train the main stem slightly bend her down with some twist ties ? That way the lower branches can grow that's covered by the big fan leaves ? What if I cut the fan leaves that are covering those new branches trying to get light ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I don't cut fan leaves off they are your armor and food source without them you can't grow. You can do a trim job to defoliate but that comes later. Like 2 weeks before flower or 2 weeks after flower starts to lollipop her to focus on main bud sites. Don't worry you are in the right place. You'll get pro help here non stop

So my good friend said he is giving me his Sun System 150 w grow light now I know it ain't that big of a light for the 6 plants I'm growing so I also have my 2 led Grow panels each 120 watts I was thinking of using all 3 lights together. Do you think I can grow 6 plants under with HPS in middle and left and right side my leds

Here's my new light set up looks nice and clean and I'm sure the lumens are kicking in now I'm stoked! Cheers!
0673a2279afabbe0545f35efdf79499a.jpg

Beautiful set up, now research plant training and try some out there are so many options to get great yields and not a Xmas tree

Can Anyone Help Me With My First Grow?

It's LSTraining Day today I'll post pics once I'm done. Cheers all!

3cbc43bde102d18d8244771a22bdbbb1.jpg

I'm back the LST was completed today I poked little holes around my fabric pots then I threaded wire around in and out of the pots rim so that way I can train the plants now I have bended as much as I could and have tried to make sure all the tops are visible to the lights.

e5e9c77ddd2aff7bb4dfe691c5855f4a.jpg
663d21873307ba076d6767d57b5e7419.jpg

Good luck and great job. When you tie her down don't force only pull enough so lateral branches get exposure and so she can grow that way.i always top her when I LST also to get more branches everywhere

It's LSTraining Day today I'll post pics once I'm done. Cheers all!

3cbc43bde102d18d8244771a22bdbbb1.jpg

I'm back the LST was completed today I poked little holes around my fabric pots then I threaded wire around in and out of the pots rim so that way I can train the plants now I have bended as much as I could and have tried to make sure all the tops are visible to the lights.

e5e9c77ddd2aff7bb4dfe691c5855f4a.jpg
663d21873307ba076d6767d57b5e7419.jpg

b458af97250dcb7bc8077bc5872bb17f.jpg

nice 1st grow man! i made the mistake and did a coco grow for my 1st. grow. I'm at day 32 and I'm about the same size plants. i under fed due to the fact I'm going 4 autos. they're starting to bounce back but are already budding. if i get a decent amount of smoke ill be happy! got 2 n.l autos , i n.l blue auto and 1 early w.w auto. good luck with your 1st grow dude! looking' good!

I purchased these cheap Led Safety glasses for 18 bucks off of Amazon I know there's nicer looking glasses out there on the market but I don't really care for the style or looks I'm only looking at my plants not going out on a date with them on lol
aa270584a4e753df8fa2dc7ac706cb5b.jpg

4f24950060b98e32b238aa3020bb282f.jpg

These glasses work!

Wouldn't any polarized sunglasses

Blurple LEDs (red n blue) require green glasses. Otherwise after looking/working in their light makes all household lights look green. The blue light is generally more concerning and does damage your eyes if unprotected. Peace!!!

I decided to hit up the hydro shop for a 8L water pump sprayer and this thing works wonders for feeding hard to reach spots also the water is sprayed evenly throughout my soil. I absolutely highly recommend purchasing one of these if you don't have one already.

Before I bought this sprayer, come time to feed my plants there would be Water everywhere causing a great wet frustrating mess. Not anymore when Using this thing it really makes my plants happy lol.

Cheers!
3fd7d40ac1508926de8f868c9a4bda3e.jpg

I decided to hit up the hydro shop for a 8L water pump sprayer and this thing works wonders for feeding hard to reach spots also the water is sprayed evenly throughout my soil. I absolutely highly recommend purchasing one of these if you don't have one already.

Before I bought this sprayer, come time to feed my plants there would be Water everywhere causing a great wet frustrating mess. Not anymore when Using this thing it really makes my plants happy lol.

Cheers!
3fd7d40ac1508926de8f868c9a4bda3e.jpg

That is proper watering bc instead of a big stream its like rain water hitting the soil and doesnt aggravate and move plants

Has anyone ever heard of stem splitting or Has anyone used that method 2 to 3 weeks before harvesting? Does this method actually help create more trichomes and increase potency?

By Stabbing a sharp blade right through the main stalk to open it then slip Popsicle sticks through the split stem and leave them in the stem. There are so many tricks and ways this method I am skeptic about.

Has anyone ever heard of stem splitting or has anyone used that method 2to3 weeks before harvesting ? Does this method actually help create more trichomes and increase potency?

I just did a reading on it actually. I havent tried it. But i do some thing similar. I put tacks into my branches two weeks pre harvest and i cut leaves off at last week and always 48 hours pf darkness before chop. And i flush for 7 to.10 day witj non ph watet

Back
Top Bottom