First Grow Advice Welcome

Too high. Lower it to 7.
Make sure your pen is calibrated.
Check your pen against distilled water. DISTILLED ONLY! (Or use calibration fluid if you have it) distilled water should be ph7.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1224661035.jpg
what do I use ?

That's actually pretty good. Unless of course your pen is out by 0.7. Then it's bad. Lol.

Your tap Water seems high.

Ok flushed 1 plant here's the run off 5.7ph

420-magazine-mobile807909279.jpg

So I flushed one last time and checked ph and it's saying now the run off is 6.8-7.0this is getting confusing for me because I don't have enough distilled water to set levels properly even for every plant

So I flushed one last time and checked ph and it's saying now the run off is 6.8-7.0this is getting confusing for me because I don't have enough distilled water to set levels properly even for every plant

Run off will be higher because you flushed out the low ph that sits at the bottom.
Your tap water is way too high. Flushing should be done with ph 7. Watering with ph 7.75 all the time will create huge problems for flowering. Huge!

Run off will be higher because you flushed out the low ph that sits at the bottom.
Your tap water is way too high. Flushing should be done with ph 7. Watering with ph 7.75 all the time will create huge problems for flowering. Huge!

Ok so I have flushed all my plants and did my best to lower the tap water ph to 6.8-7

Can Anyone Help Me With My First Grow?

Perfect. Now you wait.
How close are your lights?

About 18-20inchs ? Also how long do I wait till I flush again ? I will wait till the weekend to top the 2 biggest plants there hitting there 5th nodes now.

Now this is odd as I was flushing I noticed there's 2 plants that actually have a smell already and there in early veg still so is it my senses playing tricks on me or is this actually possible? I have no idea if these plants are fem or auto fem. I'm starting to think that there auto flower plants because there smaller in size then the others. Perhaps this is why there starting to smell already ?

Keep taking notes and testing your runoff. That smell is your plant's respiration. I guess you unlocked a ph problem. If you notice massive gains in the next week that will explain it.

Let the soil dry out a few days and flush again if you think it's necessary. Get your pen straightened out. That's important.

Very nice.
Still got that Galatica app?
What's your reflective Lux?
I added a few more led lights to my array. Pushing 12000 Lux now.
Lights are 10" away. Only 24C

Just seeing if you can move your lights closer.

420-magazine-mobile572853380.jpg

Very nice.
Still got that Galatica app?
What's your reflective Lux?
I added a few more led lights to my array. Pushing 12000 Lux now.
Lights are 10" away. Only 24C

Just seeing if you can move your lights closer.

420-magazine-mobile572853380.jpg

420-magazine-mobile468088184.jpg

420-magazine-mobile204703930.jpg

420-magazine-mobile756832091.jpg

I have no idea what this means lol
I am actually about 15-16 inches from canopy I just measured it.

Check this out you can use a old cell phone to monitor you plants while your out at all times the app is called Manything check it out it's the perfect app to monitor your girls lol google it you'll find it and it's free! Cheers everyone!

420-magazine-mobile208231908.jpg

420-magazine-mobile69011123.jpg

Back
Top Bottom