First Grow Advice Welcome

4ef2b24d77e8af3ce8653e98fa909af7.jpg
big enough for the first bend

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

Update. plants are thriving thus far no problems at all ph a steady 5.8 to 6.4 on all my plants . None seems depressed at all and I'm patiently waiting for this first hybrid harvest

Never used the smart pot. But common sense tells ya if your root bound it's not good .

He isn't root bound in a fabric smart pot at that age or height. If you get root bound in a 5 gallon fabric smart pot the roots will actually be trying to break thru the fabric and you'll see them coming out of the bottom of the smart pot or sides depends on how he waters he plants. If you start at the edge of your pot then roots are searching for food and water so I personally start from edge and go around outside the of the pot so the middle where the plant stands doesn't get flooded. I always get great roots from my grows and that's what the person tought me when I first started. These are 9/16 bean popped and today they are in flower.
420-magazine-mobile126471533.jpg
420-magazine-mobile406618986.jpg
and they are not root bound at all. I am sure they would love to be in a 7 or 10 gallon . But she is flowering so she only has 70 days for harvest tops

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

4ef2b24d77e8af3ce8653e98fa909af7.jpg
big enough for the first bend

Did you top her at all. When I start LST, I always top her to get branches come from lateral and have tops coming from upward growth

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

I get branches starting from the first node . The bend I use make a difference look at the pic I posted any questions feel free

cda3cb1e46e64b86deb286f22b2f7f31.jpg
end result if you don't top your plant and just train it

I do LST also and but also top. And then even with my top branches I'll keep them tied down and will get lateral growth and upward growth. But just have tops but i only run photo, are you running auto?? My veg time is only 3 weeks and this is my new strain. So i started training when she was young

I do LST also and but also top. And then even with my top branches I'll keep them tied down and will get lateral growth and upward growth. But just have tops but i only run photo, are you running auto?? My veg time is only 3 weeks and this is my new strain. So i started training when she was young
The clones are Durban poison and unknown mmj from Colorado I forgot the name by the time I planted it lol. Was a dark grand daddy looking weed . I have one know and four unknown. All mmj. I smoke the two u see in pics that's why I kept em lol the clones I'm excited to taste . When it comes to topping anything I don't . I get to much bud the way I've always done it . This pic plant was younger but u can see top side how I do it. Any pics of yours appreciated
1b47a064b5c8aeca7a2897c464d4e2e1.jpg

Yo I'm a beginner I'm wondering how much space I would need I'm using a mars hydro 300 and mars hydro 600

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Check the actual wattage and I think 80w per square feet is a recommended value. Depends on the PAR output.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yo I'm a beginner I'm wondering how much space I would need I'm using a mars hydro 300 and mars hydro 600

Space is all up too you, your light is whatever you think is effective and efficient, you can always change it up in time.

I'm finding out as I grow along that some things can get technical expensive or just plain frustrating. Most things I'm Learning along the way I'm noticing more than enough ways to grow medicine. In my opinion there's no actual way to grow that is only one type of way or even a perfect Grow when growing.

Our plants do adapt to the environment you provide them. I'm finding out as a go that as simple as it can be to growing, it can be the total opposite and extremely difficult as well.

I notice when reading these forums there mostly about the same questions answers and topics which makes things a lot easier for growing. All I'm saying is you can grow a million ways there's no perfect or only 1 way there's so many ways giving it the freedom of being creative with it all.

If you have the money or you don't, you can still grow! if you have the time space and patience or you don't, you can still grow! I grew my first weed plant when I was 16 in my moms backyard it was a tree . I really believe all you need is love and attention for growing and that's the best Nutrients your plants can get.
The rest is endless.

Cheers!

Loch.

I agree, its all about paying attention to details and learning to read your plants. Give it what it needs and it will flourish despite any mistakes we might make along the way.

Keep em frosty ya'll

My close old school biker brother just gave me a shit load of seeds I am stocked piled now lol
420-magazine-mobile91493227.jpg

Back
Top Bottom