Advanced Window Auto Grow - Lights, Fans, Dehumidifier, Window Light

Jmaninthemiddle420

Haven’t looked at the window grows on 420 mag however I see they r also all abandon. I have seen some window grows on YouTube and “most” people are beginners not knowing about photos or autos ph or nutrients. I went to college for sustainable agriculture so I plus I’ve been researching “how to grow weed” or at this point different techniques for growing weed. I’ve done window grows b4 but this is with the most equipment and lights I’ve used and I’m smart enough to only do autos in the window. Hope u find it interesting.
It gets 17 hours of artificial light from the top and sides. It only gets about 45 min of morning light and about 2-3 hours of afternoon light. With shade trees and stuff.
Started soaking oct 24th cup of water and direct planting in soil method
Sprouted oct 30th
Top light-100 watts
Side light 1-60 watts
Side light 2-30 watts
Nutrients- compost+worm casting at bottom of bucket(potted huegelmound)
-epsom salt
Oyster shells
Will give more as it gets older

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Almost 3 weeks old now. Doesn’t seem anyone is interested in this diary but I will finish it. Love how this autoflower stalk is getting that woody look. Mind u it is next to my wood stove so it stays around 70 degrees and 40% humidity. I have a humidifier pointing at it but I still have to mist it in veg. Looking forward to how it affects it in flower tho
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Week 4 day 2
Nutrients
-kelp meal
-alfalfa meal
-compost
-worm castings
-epsom salt
-fox farm ph down(citric acid)
-oyster shells(only Top dress first week of veg)

Techniques
-trellis
-defoliation/pruning
-potted huegelmound(compost+worm casting at bottom of grow bucket)
-window grow with lights from all directions, fans, even a small emergency vivosun dehumidifier if humidity gets high
-organic

Notes
-it’s next to my woodstove which is on 90% of the time this winter which has its pros and cons.
Pro-more importantly it keeps the humidity down not just for my window plant but my tent as well.
Pro-stays a constant 70 degrees
Pro-can stop using last few days prior to harvest to give plants lower temps and get colors out in plants.
Con- can make it a little dusty in the room when opening wood stove def going to have to bud wash and will have to replace carbon filter in grow tent more often
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom