Advice for first grow

khoyle

420 Member
Hi all!

I'm on day 58 for my Gorilla Glue autos and I wanted to get some opinions on how they are looking if that's ok. I've had a lot of ups and downs trying to get my grow tent parameters dialed in and also a lot of trouble with figuring out nutrition. I'm sure that I stressed these guys pretty bad trying to get things right but I think they look ok, maybe a little stunted since the main stems only measure around 20-24 inches. I think I may have been underfeeding them.

The one taller, slimmer plant was grown mainly under a blurple light and I didn't try any LST with it or trim it very much at all.

I estimate about 17-20 more days before harvest.

Any advice, thoughts, input would be much appreciated!

Day 58(2) 001.JPG

Day 58(2) 003.JPG

Day 58(2) 004.JPG

Day 58(2) 006.JPG

Day 58(2) 008.JPG

Day 58(2) 009.JPG

Day 58(2) 018.JPG

Day 58(2) 023.JPG

Day 58(2) 025.JPG

Fresh fluffy light colored pistils indicate the plant is still packing on weight. She won’t grow taller now it’s all about building flower buds. When large majority of pistils turn to a dark color and crinkle up then it’s time to check trich colors with a jewelers loupe or mini microscope

typically autos don’t grow very tall and there is a skill to growing them….

looks fabulous tho for sure - kudos very nice work!!!

Thanks! I'm thinking that I may have lowered the possible yield by stressing the plant but I'm still hoping for some very potent bud. I have learned so much from this grow and these forums that I doubt I'll have much trouble next time. I really appreciate your input.

Back
Top Bottom