Advice on drug test i recently took

MoeWeed

First of all, thank you everyone who has read and given input. It is greatly appreciated.

Alright, this is my scenario. I stopped smoking a little bit over a month ago. The last time I smoked was around February 3rd and it was only a few hits. Before that, I used to smoke 3.5 grams over the course of a couple of weeks but i stopped doing that around January 20th. That means between Jan 20th and Feb 3rd I didn't smoke. Throughout the whole month of feb I worked out at the gym I would say 3 times a week on average and I have a fast metabolism. On March 5th i took a first check drug test and it took no time for the line to show a negative result. The very next day I went to labcorp for pre-employment and took a urine drug screen. Would you guys say I passed?

Edit: I am also pretty slim. Im 157 pounds and 6 feet tall.

Yes, you passed. I saw the results and I'm here to tell you

Good luck man, I don't miss those days. I've done some crazy stuff to pass the whiz quiz.

Just trying to ease your mind buddy. Hopefully the store bought kit is good to go,, then you are.

Wish you the best, really.

Just trying to ease your mind buddy. Hopefully the store bought kit is good to go,, then you are.

Wish you the best, really.

Lol thanks man. They both have the same cut off levels which is good. I kinda feel like im worrying for nothing considering my metabolism is fast, I have little body fat, I haven't smoked for over a month and I have worked out since then but you never know, ya know?

What's the test for, employment or a PO?

Piss testing is so invasive. Sucks that you could get high on any other drug on Friday and piss clean on Monday. A swab test should be sufficient to prove that I am not high while working. They don't need to know what you did 2 weeks ago.

Hope you pass and get the job!

You should be ok but you should always do at least some dilution the morning of a test because your thc metabolite levels will vary from day to day.

Back
Top Bottom