Advice on next grow

sketcha

Ok so my next grow im planning two moby dick fem from green house seeds. Ill be growing in 100% perlite in a 28l pot. Nutes ill be using are the cash crop line shiva a and b, amino grow, bud boost, sumo pk, sudden rise and cobra along side dmg liquid light and saturator. Theyll be veged under two 130 cfls one 14000k the other 6400. Ill then move them into the bigger room with a 400wmh and a 600w mh to hps and 4 5500k cfls for side lighting. For flowering ill be using hps dual spectrum for the 600 and 400 and change to 2700k cfls for side lighting.. Feeding from a 160l tank once a day for bout 5 minutes. Ill also be using co2 enrichment crystals. The question i have is what people think of this setup and if i have everything worked out before i go ahead.

Re: Advice on next grow.

Or wat bout the cyco range? Btw its a run to waste system. Any advice welcome heard alot of gd bout all the nutes and by using 100% perlite just decide the nutes.

I'm not sure you've detailed your proposal in a specific enough way. It's hard to offer advice when
your intent is so vague.:winkyface:

However, I have a feeling you're going to muddle through.:thumb:

Just want to make sure im nt gona have a major problem down the track by using 100% perlite as for the nutes i was looking for something simple yet t still had some pk boosters and stuff the cash crop shiva range looks gd. What do u mean my intent?

What do u mean my intent?

I'm sorry, I mean no harm...I was just trying to have a little fun with some gentle sarcasm.

Your approach seemed so well thought out and technically thorough that I couldn't imagine critiquing or adding anything you hadn't covered.

Either way your thread is bumped and hopefully some answers to your concerns are forthcoming.

Peace my friend.:peace:

Thats ok we al like to have fun i thought ya wer pretty much i think youve answered it for me this is goin to be my second grow and had to finally get everything figered out so i maxamise my plants well being and also have a system that i can continue to use from now on i gre in coir and perlite with th dmg line saw some gd results btvalotta work involved.. Cash crop sounds alot simplar and seem to have a gd calculator on there site oncluding the hard water e.c.

Back
Top Bottom