Second Grow 5x Auto Kalashnikova

sketcha

Ok this my second grow first one outdoors tho im about to germinate 5 green house seed kalashnikova auto flowering. Im germinating in paper towel then transfering to a jiffy pot with a jiffy pellet and the rest filled with seedling coir and perlite. Then put in a humidity crib with a heat mat. Running two 130w 14000k cfls for 24 hours. Im using co2 enrincher as well. Once plants have formed there first sets of leaves ill be transfering to a section of garden prepared with cash crop coco coir and perlite. Ill be using cash crop shiva a and b nutes with the bust boost and sudden rise. Foliar spray every time i water with dutch master saturator and liquid light. Ill be watering every 2-3 days by hand with a watering can bout 10ls each. Water is r/o to 0-5ppm and ph is alwats kept at 6.0. Temp out side is averaging at 30 degrees celcius and at night bout 15-19 degrees celcius. Photos will be up in a week or so. Wish me luck.

Update ilk be growing in 15L pots now with 10L cash crop coco and 5L of perlite and im no long using co2 enricher.

Update: germimated my seeds for 48 hours way to long lol and ive got 100% success so far. There now in a humidity dome under two 130w cfls 14000k each have about 4000 lumens per seed. Pics will be up tonight.

Update; so now ive taken them out of the hunidity dome ive got all 5 pushing up through the soil looking for light am now waiting for all the shell casings to be shed and ill start my co2 on them.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom