Type: Hybrid

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: Bright green dense pinecone shaped nugs w/light orange hairs

Smell: Fresh and green, with the telltale "Train Wreck" smell

Taste: Sweet and citrus

Buzz Type: Mainly a cerebral buzz

Buzz Length: 1.5-2 hours

Best Medicinal Use: Depression and appetite enhancement

Overall: Yet another Train Wreck hybrid, this time combining one of my favorites — Afghoo. The sweet flavor of the Afghoo provides a nice contrasting taste to the strong citrus of the Train Wreck. The 2 strains combine nicely for a fairly strong, and almost trippy cerebral buzz. I found the buzz to be a bit "racey" and might not be the best for those that suffer from anxiety or have problems with "panic attacks" and paranoia when smoking. I spent several hours cleaning up the garage one morning after smoking, and while somewhat disorganized in my actions (ie lack of focus for tasks at hand), I got A LOT done. Afghoo Wreck was great morning "pick me up" due to the highly energetic buzz, and also worked well for heading out and enjoying the great outdoors.

Afgoo-Wreck_RVC_6-2011-5.jpg

Afgoo-Wreck_RVC_6-2011-5-2.jpg

Afgoo-Wreck_RVC_6-2011-4.jpg

Afgoo-Wreck_RVC_6-2011-3.jpg

Afgoo-Wreck_RVC_6-2011-2.jpg

AfghooWreck_RVC_6-2011-3m.jpg

AfghooWreck_RVC_6-2011-2m.jpg

AfghooWreck_RVC_6-2011-1m.jpg

Sounds like a good workday strain. I'll have to tell the boss about it, lol. (The only "benefit" is him walking by every so often and saying, "Hey, you want a shot?" followed shortly by, "Blow that out the window." But... a loaded bowl... eye & dental... I'll take the bowl, thanks;).)

I've had the occasional 'wreck cross that was pretty good like that.

Back
Top Bottom